Chi_Archie restitution thread.

unreal

why does SBRJohn have such a soft spot for me? even Shari scratches her head at that one...

I appreciate the support guys, but its not necessary

if I feel the urge I can post from one of my 5 other user names ttwarrior, brentcrude, dominator, gregm, or sweep

puff

for what? using the word nigger? plommer was banned for saying "nugger".

plus he made fun of how John bought his wife.

For using the words "phaggot", "jewbag" and for "mocking circumvention of SBR rules". :dunno

Oksy I just applied for Pro status. I created an account at 888Sport, sent my two hunnerd dollorz and completed the form on SBR.

This is important. And very serious.

Me pro.

Daddy needs a free iPad.

Needs.

ITH how many thousands points need to be donated for me to be allowed to post again? Check it out with your pal SBR_John!

Anyone play at 888Sport? WTF is that place? :wah:

Oksy I just applied for Pro status. I created an account at 888Sport, sent my two hunnerd dollorz and completed the form on SBR.

This is important. And very serious.

Me pro.

I just got your PM. You're a nutter :lmao:

But I'm sure John appreciates your support for SBR! :smooch:

Anyone play at 888Sport? WTF is that place? :wah:

I have seen them on Spanish team Sevilla jerseys. They must be their sponsors.

SevilleHSS0809.gif

They must be raking in the dough something fierce with the juice they're charging, holy fuck!

Go Portugal!

Someone please take out a 1k loan, promptly pay this bail and then stiff the Fuck out of the points lender. SBR doesnt get involved in points lending disputes.:bugs:

Someone please take out a 1k loan, promptly pay this bail and then stiff the Fuck out of the points lender. SBR doesnt get involved in points lending disputes.:bugs:

:pepe:

I paid the remaining 888 points

Hopefully he gets reinstated