check in if you are so insecure that you have to post dozens of videos of yourself

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 6,432 Views
Fuey, show us that video where you exposed your panties again. That's my favorite.

Thanks, pal.

Now that's a line I never crossed :lmao:

I knew you weren't referring to me FM. Was just sayin.

And Monkey no, I haven't might be a good call though :lmao:

The measure of security/insecurity is better determined by one's reaction to those videos or threads. For example, my videos and threads get on average 2-5 views, I'm ok with that. The insecure individual PM's people to view their videos, they may even self-harm or threaten a "vacation" due to negative comments or having a thread moved or deleted.

Uh oh. What kind of shit are you stirring today buddy?

(for those who may not have noticed, I'm currently on a buddy and pal kick. It too shall pass.)

Fischy make a video pal.

Uh oh. What kind of shit are you stirring today buddy?

(for those who may not have noticed, I'm currently on a buddy and pal kick. It too shall pass.)

Silly cunt, no it won't. It's very addictive, once you start you will find it's nearly impossible, pal.

See what i mean? Buddy.

Silly cunt, no it won't. It's very addictive, once you start you will find it's nearly impossible, pal.

See what i mean? Buddy.

Maybe you're right. They're really quite handy too. I can use them for people who I do consider buddies and pals and for those I most certainly do not. Not sure what inspired this latest kick though. Probably you.

The measure of security/insecurity is better determined by one's reaction to those videos or threads. For example, my videos and threads get on average 2-5 views, I'm ok with that. The insecure individual PM's people to view their videos, they may even self-harm or threaten a "vacation" due to negative comments or having a thread moved or deleted.

I have to admit, when I post a video I am much more conscious of that thread for awhile. I don't PM people about it but I know it's there more than everything else and I want to see it being bumped.

Reactions to my videos can have a tangible effect on my mood. Even if people are nice - which they almost always are - I wonder, "Are they sincere or are they just being nice?" Depending on how the niceness is expressed, I can actually become quite sure that they don't like the video at all.

I get a bit more relaxed about these things as time passes but still, I'm not as cool as I like to think I am.

The insecurity definitely comes out.

(I get that this thread is probably not directed at me but it is an interesting topic that I don't think I have talked about.)

Muddy, you know when people are being sincere. There are some folks that encourage things on here to make people look silly, but most people can tell the difference.

Your videos are really awesome. I'm very sad that you're working and we haven't had any new Mudcat songs lately.

see now THIS video has substance

Maybe you're right. They're really quite handy too. I can use them for people who I do consider buddies and pals and for those I most certainly do not. Not sure what inspired this latest kick though. Probably you.
Oxy: I am often right, pal.

I started using "pal" after hearing JJ use the word often in his videos. It's quite habit forming, just like the word cunt, oh how I love that word.

Me and EnglishMike used to use cunt in every conversation back in our old SBR days.

needs more ass Stevie

Muddy, you know when people are being sincere. There are some folks that encourage things on here to make people look silly, but most people can tell the difference.

Your videos are really awesome. I'm very sad that you're working and we haven't had any new Mudcat songs lately.

Oh well thank you. That is very sweet.

the word cunt, oh how I love that word.

This just in.

checking in woohoo.

should i retort with a thread titled "check in if you are so insecure that you have to post dozens of comments and thread belittling other posters"?

Nah, Fu Manchu is not worth my energy.

I think fishy is just suggesting you put a little more effort into your videos. While we all enjoy the tits and ass, sometimes you just got to walk through a cemetery in nicaragua.

classic and pro

I can relate to insecurity and video posting. I was never really bothered by the WallyBubble videos but my cartoon videos I was very partial too, mainly because they are very labor intensive and because it is so difficult to try and pull off something funny on a format that doesn't allow emotions. When they failed I took it kind of hard. When WallyBubbles failed it wasn't so bad because I was outside my element.

Never PM'd anyone but I did text Coug's once and asked him what I was doing wrong because the cartoon videos weren't getting the views I was shooting for.

I've posted my share. I didn't think of it as being insecure, I was just having fun and entertaining others. That's still how I think of it.

:greencheck:

Daft, checking in!