check in if you are so insecure that you have to post dozens of videos of yourself

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 6,405 Views

Fu Manchu

The Insidious Doctor
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
check in if you are so insecure that you have to post dozens of videos of yourself on a gambling forum. i know we have at least a couple here.

Fischaaaaaay!

You playing amateur psychologist here pal?

Why not let someone more qualified make the diagnosis?

Lets hear what InTheHole has to say.

PS: I love having her around, she draws traffic and is easy on the eyes.

Last edited:
kato present

I've posted my share. I didn't think of it as being insecure, I was just having fun and entertaining others. That's still how I think of it.

steve i wasnt referring to you. carry on, sir

steve, that may be my most fav vid in gamelive history

(can't count rj's because they are pre-gamelive)

(bread shout out video is really good too)

Stevie, your the best my man! :up:

Ever think of possibly trying plugs to fill in the beard better? Love ya!

JJGOLD? He has thousands of vids but he is just a clown. Don't think he is insecure.

steve's videos are funny. i especially like the one where hes doing bicep curls whilst listening to sublime and wearing a mask of himself. that one is classic.

Dozens with an "S" at the end? I don't think so. I am probably over a dozen though.

checking in woohoo.

should i retort with a thread titled "check in if you are so insecure that you have to post dozens of comments and thread belittling other posters"?

Nah, Fu Manchu is not worth my energy.

Muddaaaaaay! He was not referring to you at all, common.

PS: How about a video of the cast of your teeth wearing sunglasses and using the same effect Daft uses when he intros a video with "gamelive dot calm!" ?

Thanks.

checking in woohoo.

should i retort with a thread titled "check in if you are so insecure that you have to post dozens of comments and thread belittling other posters"?

He really is.

And........ GO!

The measure of security/insecurity is better determined by one's reaction to those videos or threads. For example, my videos and threads get on average 2-5 views, I'm ok with that. The insecure individual PM's people to view their videos, they may even self-harm or threaten a "vacation" due to negative comments or having a thread moved or deleted.

checking in woohoo.

I don't think he was belittling. Merely making an observation.