europa

tottenham ml
porto pk
salzburg ml

you saw this potato?

eLgdRJ7.gif

both favorites with the first leg advantage

:hmm:

A Bayern v. Real Madrid final would be so sweet.

I guess I'm not that big of a soccer fan as I thought ....... without any Italia teams it seems for years now going deep into Champs league action, just not paying attention that much! Is the Final match on a Wed night or Sunday?

You should watch milan today mr.m, balotelli is always worth watching even if he is imploding and I think they have a better chance than arsenal, I just hate it when teams have to overcome these first legs and especially away. I read somewhere only 2 teams have overcome a first leg home loss to make it to the quarters since they rebranded champions league from the european cup.

Arsenal came here and scored 2 last year but bayern is just absolutely crushing people lately and milan and arsenal have to really push things to make up forthe first legs, probably not the greatest day for dogs, maybe both teams to score at arsenal and bayern. I think milan could hold them to a draw but atletico looking to get into the quarterfinal in front of home fans for the first time in 17 years, tough wagering against them at Vicente Calderon or Bayern when they can rely on counters and arsenal desperation. I hope bayern puts on a clinic

on these so far and some props
o3 bayern/arsenal
bayern -1.5
atletico -1

beer breasts and bavaria

200.gif

media.facebook.e33edb4c-e776-4931-af6c-a16998597763.normalized.jpg

munich-oktoberfest-2013-girls-kissing.jpg

tumblr_mcs067VoZX1qc1yjo.gif

Bayern and Milan spreads for potato

Yes gregm, the ladies of soccer does make it appealing! Off to work though at this time kills it with me too! The 2:45 starts I get to watch some!

RJ, can you give GL maybe a weekly schedule of the moments you are here online! If people are looking for you, I understand your reasons! Be careful and we luv ya!

mister monkey you can always send me a text message

Need both dogs to bark today

Pretty dull game in munich last night, arsenal seemed to have conceded, never really came out like they needed two goals, munich didnt have to do much. I hope man city makes this one a little more interesting, if its like yesterday probably end up watching miami play vtech

man city +1

both teams to score

Nvm were taking the arb on PSG

Come on citay

yeah the bayern game last night was boring, should have tune in to atletico

almost had a one time on man city +1

Man city started off with alot more fight than arsenal and it was a great first half but it wasnt really in doubt in the second half. Barca is just not the same team though, bayern and real madrid are on a different level than any team left. Maybe PSG. Pretty boring games past two days and most second leg games next week will probably be the same, Chelsea/Galatasaray and Man u/ Olympiacos will be great though. Actually starting to like europa alot more and we get some Copa Libertadores tomorrow night

816897488.jpg

juventus pretty big tomorrow , europa final being played in turin in juventus stadium and you know they want back in the champions league. az alkmaar pretty big , havent looked at copa yet

Adidas halts sale of sexually charged t-shirts promoting World Cup in Brazil

Adidas pulled its 'Lookin' to Score' and 'I (heart) Brazil' t-shirts from its online store in the U.S. shortly after Brazil's tourism board blasted the company for using 'sex appeal' while the country is campaigning to fight 'sexual tourism' during this summer's World Cup.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/s...-cup-t-shirts-article-1.1701526#ixzz2vo0IXHC8

mvd6579972.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/s...-charged-world-cup-t-shirts-article-1.1701526
BhVqMVdCUAALKd0.jpg