• Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 2,750 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
On paper hoping Juve gets Porto and 2nd choice Ajax! Like to see them avoid Barca, Man City, and Liverpool this round. My motto in getting to the final is by the path of least resistance, and if so, who cares! Lots of Premier teams getting through to the 8!

15 March (12:00CET), Nyon
Quarter-finals

• Clubs:
    Ajax (NED)
    Barcelona (ESP)
    Juventus (ITA)
    Liverpool (ENG)
    Manchester City (ENG)
    Manchester United (ENG)
    Porto (POR)
    Tottenham Hotspur (ENG)
All three draws take place on the same day©UEFA via Getty Images
  • There are no seedings or country protection; any restrictions will be announced ahead of the draw.

I'm kinda enjoying Man U's resurgence with Ole Gunnar

Want Mohamed Salah or Son Heung Min to take it

April 9 & 17
Liverpool - Porto
Tottenham - Man City

April 10 & 16
Ajax - Juventus
Man U - Barcelona

I'm kinda enjoying Man U's resurgence with Ole Gunnar

I thought Pogba was the problem but I guess he was right that the manager was at fault! Rumor was PP was heading back to Juve this summer but if MU goes far, maybe the final, PP might want to stay at MU? Honestly I didn't want him back at Juve that he was a head case but midfield is their weaklink! Come back!

Yeah I don't see him going back. Ole Gunnar said he wants to build the team around PP, I think they are both going to get multi year extensions.

RJ, Juve away but CR7 will give it a go! AJAX can score plenty! Hoping worst case scenario is 1-1 draw!

Ajax dominated Juve today! These guys can score but Juve has to play aggressively next match and should get a win! Conservative approach I don't think is best suited against Ajax! Attack! Attack! Attack!

:coolingoff: :coolingoff: :coolingoff: :coolingoff: :coolingoff: :coolingoff: :coolingoff: :coolingoff: :coolingoff: :coolingoff:

what a match man city and spurs first 20 minutes and last 10

I missed it! Lots of goals, wow! Man City out, surprised! What happened last 10 minutes, constant pressure by MC trying to get that needed goal? :dunno:

Man City actually scored at the 90th +2 injury time but the VAR disallowed it

It was roller coaster emotional for both

Ok, hoping to see all English final of Tott-Pool!