Champions League 2021-22

• Start date
  • Replies 71 Comments
  • Views 2,149 Views
that sec reason is libpool hooligans
:nono:
On the big screens inside the Stade de France, a message read: "Due to the late arrival of fans at the stadium, the match has been delayed. Further information will follow in 15 minutes maximum."
1653766051994.png

Upon further review, you are correct sir!
BT Sport also reported that Liverpool fans had been teargassed outside the stadium as they struggled to make their way in.
:punchface:

So @roguejuror For me MC and Pool to make the final. Nothing like 100K+ English hooligans going at it in Paris like a civil war.
Like I stated earlier, we all know it could have been far worse!

2-2 regulation, then for pool to win it on over time or pk

would be my best outcome

I hate these outcomes in big matches! I know reason why guys so exhausted but I would be open to change a rule where after 120 minutes couple extra subs could be used?

I hate these outcomes in big matches! I know reason why guys so exhausted but I would be open to change a rule where after 120 minutes couple extra subs could be used?
remember the penalty shootouts in the MLS :bag:

There is nothing as good as hockey's way of settling a tie!!!

remember the penalty shootouts in the MLS :bag:
No? Please remind me the procedure since never wasn't a big fan of league. Philly sucked forever (never ever signed a player I heard of) but root them on now but got into watching Miami once Gonzalo joined them.

No? Please remind me the procedure since never wasn't a big fan of league. Philly sucked forever (never ever signed a player I heard of) but root them on now but got into watching Miami once Gonzalo joined them.
It was way before Philly had a team

LOL just like a hockey penalty shot. Soccer sure was foreign to the US of A!