Champions League 2016

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 1,564 Views
goal difference among the two teams only

so juve mancity was 1-0 and mancity juve was 1-2, so it's 3-1, juve +2 difference, juve have it with any draw result no matter how many goals mancity scores

lots of good scenarios today

if dynamo kiev wins and chelsea and porto draws, chelsea and dynamo advances, porto must win if dynamo wins

arsenal and olympiacos direct fight, arsenal must win by at least 2 goal difference or 1 goal difference but needing to score more than 4 goals, for example 3-4 arsenal win arsenal is in, 1-2 arsenal win olympiacos is in

roma and leverkusen, roma wins and they are through, if they both draw roma is through, leverkusen must win and roma draw or lose

lots of good scenarios today

if dynamo kiev wins and chelsea and porto draws, chelsea and dynamo advances, porto must win if dynamo wins

arsenal and olympiacos direct fight, arsenal must win by at least 2 goal difference or 1 goal difference but needing to score more than 4 goals, for example 3-4 arsenal win arsenal is in, 1-2 arsenal win olympiacos is in

roma and leverkusen, roma wins and they are through, if they both draw roma is through, leverkusen must win and roma draw or lose

Hey rogue! You betting champions league today ? I love psg today, no terry and zouma for chelsea for that defense and psg has been a beast in ligue 1, they havent lost in close to a year. psg is what 530 million euros gets you. They are even more dominant than bayern in bundesliga

hey Gregory nice to see you

not betting it but I'll be watching this one

big match today mister monkey

big match today mister monkey

Indeed! Injury issues for Bayern on defense but they still might be too good for Juve! We shall see!

Due or die for Juve today! A draw won't do it unless some crazy high scoring match! Not getting my hopes up at +753!

they can do it mister monkey