Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
So far I am on:

Plzen +117
Marseille PK -107

Still looking at some other plays

Anyone else like anything?

Immortality, sorry for delay in response to a query in another thread.

Liverpool were a bit wasteful in possession. Stoke were Stoke - playing rough, defending with 10 men. Carra gave away a needless penalty. Adam, Lucas were off their games. Suarez missed a sitter at the end. But you can let a guy miss sometimes, esp when he is single-handedly leading your attack.

Gerrard back soon so that's going to be a major boost.

As for today, I really like Dortmund. Big fan of Klopp and what he's put together at Dortmund. Also keep a look out for Milan.

I only bet Shanty's lock today. He loves Arsenal!

still time to bet these?

Pavy what are your thoughts on tailing other poster's picks?

still time to bet these?

Pavy what are your thoughts on tailing other poster's picks?

I love it Archie. I tailed Wal's picks on BTP and went 3-1. It just takes the pressure out of me rooting for someone else.

still time to bet these pavy?

Pavy, you used to strongly dislike the idea of tailing anybodies picks

i'm glad to see you evolve and relax

Any thoughts on tomorrow Juror?

I am still deciding and looking at the lines

Manchester City -1.25

and Villarreal Bayern Over 2.5

good luck to us morty

SoV
Immortality, sorry for delay in response to a query in another thread.

Liverpool were a bit wasteful in possession. Stoke were Stoke - playing rough, defending with 10 men. Carra gave away a needless penalty. Adam, Lucas were off their games. Suarez missed a sitter at the end. But you can let a guy miss sometimes, esp when he is single-handedly leading your attack.

Gerrard back soon so that's going to be a major boost.

As for today, I really like Dortmund. Big fan of Klopp and what he's put together at Dortmund. Also keep a look out for Milan.

:yesss: Great calls SOV and great call Morty on Marseille.

Lets get this rogie. I am very disappointed this man city is not on fox soccer or even the fox spanish channel, I have the man u game on fox soccer and man city on the computer. It very poor stream on the computer, man city almost scored.Missed by inches

giggs had an incredible left foot shot, just tied up man u game. what a shot.