• Start date
  • Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 1,378 Views

PuckOff

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Does anyone use a screen protector for their iPhone or cell phone? If so, what do you recommend?

No and I don't recommend it.

thanks freefall

i never had a screen protector myself, but my friend who bought a rather expensive one tells me that it slightly alters the colors on the screeen and when you slide your finger it's not as smooth, i wouldn't get one either

I am an Android owner and have always had a screen protector on it. Too many things can happen to the screen and reduce its life. Go to ebay and get covers there for your specific phone. Don't buy the cheapest ones though.

This cover/case shit is ridiculous. Keep your phone naked. It's 3 months away from being an outdated POS anyway.

I bought some cheap plastic sticky film protector thingys from China for my andriod. you have to cut them to fit the phone
does the job, screen hasnt been scratched yet and keeps the saw dust off it....
although theres saw dust caked up in the corners under the protector

didnt effect the effectiveness of the touch screen et all.

I dropped my phone many times and it never broke the screen. I am sure the reason why is my phone is not smart. Dumb phones like mine can take more abuse.

Pavy, you're the most quoteworthy muthafucka here, pal.

:thumbsup:

iphone is glass, no need.

It's 3 months away from being an outdated POS anyway.

:redx: :redx: :redx:

I've owned the last 3 iPhones. I used screen (and body protectors on all of them)

I've sold every phone (after using them for a year) for $100 MORE than I paid for them brand new.

There is still a market for iPhones (especially the AT&T GMB or whatever ones).

If you want to be able to sell your phone when new ones come out I would suggest protecting it.

Get the non-gloss screen protector.

Go with nothing pucky, use as is

ya unless you do physical work like mikey and mcb it makes no sense

they are beautifully designed devices no need for the other crap

thanks for the info fellas.

:redx: :redx: :redx:

I've owned the last 3 iPhones. I used screen (and body protectors on all of them)

I've sold every phone (after using them for a year) for $100 MORE than I paid for them brand new.

There is still a market for iPhones (especially the AT&T GMB or whatever ones).

If you want to be able to sell your phone when new ones come out I would suggest protecting it.

Get the non-gloss screen protector.

Daft is correct here. I also recommend the glass protectors for iPad or similar. Much easier to sell if it looks new.

I just got an Android and I feel like a little girl who just had her cherry popped and has opened the doors to the joyous world of sexuality.