• Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 1,356 Views

Jello

Not Funny
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
I might wanna put some money in an account to play around with. Been out of the scene for years. What's good? Give me a solid book these days with a nice bonus. And it has to be somewhere I can get bonused even if I just gave a handjob to them before, as if I'm still a virgin. Alright, even the ones I let gangbang me, fingercuffs and all...as long as they're willing to forget my whoring ways and treat me like the sweet virgin I'm born again as.

Wtf...bitcoin? That's really currency now? Do I have to fucks with that? Should I fucks with that?

Oh yeah...how's it? Hi. Everybody good?

Gambolllllll!!!

Holy shit. Blitty fuckin duece.

Blitty I'm going to Europe in a few months man. In excited about this. I'm gonna spend some time in Paris, time all over Italy. Blitty, I'm really pumped about this trip.

I haven't bet online (or anywhere else) in several years. No idea what's going on in the industry.

And I don't know what bitcoin is. And I don't have a smartphone.

Does that help?

You don't even have a smartphone, Muddy?

Hey stranger!

Still using Pinnacle here, and have never had to use Bitcoin to deposit. Sounds like it's the only viable option for Muricans right now.

Good luck brah.

You don't even have a smartphone, Muddy?

Who me?

I do not. Not so far. If I get one eventually, I think I will get a red one. I bet those are fast.

Hey stranger!

Still using Pinnacle here, and have never had to use Bitcoin to deposit. Sounds like it's the only viable option for Muricans right now.

Good luck brah.

Hey Matty...

Wait, so you're telling me that the only option in America to bet sports online is using bitcoin? I can't even re-up with any of my old accounts at the handful of books I used to play? Unless it's with bitcoin...

Hello Jello! I hate jello but not you!

:jello: Don't make this smilie seem appropriate for you!

Hey Matty...

Wait, so you're telling me that the only option in America to bet sports online is using bitcoin? I can't even re-up with any of my old accounts at the handful of books I used to play? Unless it's with bitcoin...

hey jello!

same question Matty,

I've been out of the game for a year or so too

no more moneygram or western union for us folks?

someone give me a few tenths of a bitcoin!!!!

or transfer me some5dimes $!!!!!

:pope: