• Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 2,565 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
A little something I put together this week. I was trying to get rid of some liquor at the bar.

Chunky Monkey

1/2 oz of Creme De Banana
1/2 oz of Pineapple Vodka
1/2 of Creme De Cacao

Fill with 1 part vanilla ice cream mix or actual melted ice cream and 1 part milk.

Drizzle martini glass with chocolate syrup.

Shake and strain.

Enjoy.

so what does it taste like? Is it overly sweet? weak/strong?

Adding on to my Gamelive to do list, after visiting the Mattys and other Canadians.
Visit Caspers bar and have him make me a drink

Sounds like high calories and low alcohol.

redbull is ghey

splash of grapefruit or lemon

Redbull is so not gay...unless you drink it without vodka.

Cuz that's gay.

Strong rbv is a mans drink...when you make it so the hair on your arm stands up and your body does a involuntary shake.

Chunky Monkey is a girls drink. Tastes like a Ben & Jerrys ice dream milkshake.

It has enough alcohol proof from the vodka. It's not a strong drink but not weak.

Not what I would drink, but like I said girls like them. Low price per pour. Which makes the owner happy.

Red Bull and Vodka drinkers are either Ed Hardy buffoons or 19 year olds that's think Jersey Shore is cool.

It is what it is.

Sounds more like a PITA drink when the bar is packed. Fok blender drinks, not worth the hassle.

I agree that it's a good girlie drink to slip a roofie into.

Sounds more like a PITA drink when the bar is packed. Fok blender drinks, not worth the hassle.

No blender FW. I abhor blender drinks. The day I make a blender drink a special on my own free will is the day I will be committed.

Blitty, this drink, after 3 should have a similar roofie effect.

so what does it taste like? Is it overly sweet? weak/strong?

Adding on to my Gamelive to do list, after visiting the Mattys and other Canadians.
Visit Caspers bar and have him make me a drink

Reno, maybe one day Ill be tending bar in your time zone again. Make the trip a lot easier for you.

I got into red bull and vodka not long ago :up:, of course you shouldn't use shit vodka
Also, not big on any flavored vodka (or that sweetened whiskey. yak)

There should be a show where bartenders discuss the state of popular culture, world perceptions of the public etc.. Would be interesting

This could easily be the gayest mixed drink ever.

Not a giant fan of bananas but love the look of this drink on paper! Ice cream and drizzle of choc syrup sounds yummy! :up:

I think I may start drinking again soon. M

Add this to my list