Casper’s Quarantine Horse Racing Plays

• Start date
  • Replies 836 Comments
  • Views 38,754 Views
Assuming you declare the win (the ADW issues you a 1099-G) you're slightly better off losing up to the value of the win (vs just straight losing), so swing for the fences!

For what its worth, I'm only up 200 on the year when I hit a 1100 exacta in Feb. Prob won't play much til breeders cup.

Assuming you declare the win (the ADW issues you a 1099-G) you're slightly better off losing up to the value of the win (vs just straight losing), so swing for the fences!

For what its worth, I'm only up 200 on the year when I hit a 1100 exacta in Feb. Prob won't play much til breeders cup.

Your suggestion is exactly what I’m going to do. I learned my lesson after a big hit like 6 years ago. I have enough gambling losses documented to offset this paltry win.

I’d love to say I’d hold off until Breeders but I’m not lol. I caught myself betting a Finger Lakes race yesterday. That’s scary lol

Casper this twinspires promo looks really good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200930-181322_TwinSpires.jpg
    Screenshot_20200930-181322_TwinSpires.jpg
    785.1 KB · Views: 110
Surprised I didn’t get an email involving this. I’ll opt in now!

Boner, I have NO idea why I’m not getting these emails from Twinspires. So odd. Good find!

I dont get them either. I just randomly checked for the first but the second was pointed out by someone on twitter.

I had such a yo-yo week with horses, I took today off.

That and I’m dealing with a stomach bug.

I haven't been playing them at all except an almost daily twinspires free bet. I actually like betting 2yo races, good prices and lotsa times horses can take a HUGH step up.

Name your horse after your kids:

Grace Anna Tommy!!

Graceannatommy

Get it?