Casper’s Quarantine Horse Racing Plays

• Start date
  • Replies 832 Comments
  • Views 38,154 Views
I was at work and had the later Saratoga races on. Of course 2 of the 5 I watched I mind bet the winner.

Gotta love the 5 horse field race where both the even money and the 2-1 shot didn’t even show up.

64243_1389801734593303_551925312_n.jpg

I hit the Kentucky Derby exacta for a couple of dollars but last night was my highest paying exacta I’ve ever hit. Paid $516 on a $2 wager

896FA79C-EEA5-4E78-8DB6-F1FEB34D5F40.jpeg

Did you get to watch the race with the score? Would love to see caspy routing in this combo donw the stretch.

Did you get to watch the race with the score? Would love to see caspy routing in this combo donw the stretch.

I was watching it at my exes dining room table as she made dinner. She knows my mannerisms when I win. I literally said after the race “I’m staying calm. Enjoy the wins. Don’t scream about the losses”. No lie, I didn’t jump around but I did start thinking of my biggest exacta scores from past years. This one takes the cake in regards to payout on a $2 bet scale wise.

My ex said to me right after “Dont give it all back”. She knows me too well

That's a great score Caspy! Steves is a $5k trifecta simulcasting Sam Houston at Monmouth Park with the numbers 1, 7 3. This is how 173 was born. I bought a car with it off my friend and the plate came out UR173M, I shit you not.

Enjoy!

I cant even watch a $150 win without getting up and standing in front of the TV shouting. My 2yo screams "get up girl" all the time. Hahah.

Boner, you ever get that rush but you immediately get nervous looking for an inquiry sign lol?

I've never had an exacta pay $500 for $2. That was a nice score.

I hit a trifecta at Ft Erie pay $14k for $2, had it for a dollar. I had a Win 4 pay $27k per $1, had it for 60 cents. Had a Win 4 pay $15k for a dollar and I had it for a dollar. Had a superfecta at Gulfstream pay $15k for a dollar, had it for 40 cents, etc.

MISSED that pick 5 at Mohawk a couple months ago. Paid $120k for a dollar, would have had it for 20 cents, missed by a nose. Had 4 of 5. Go beat by a $60 hoss. That one still fucking stings.

Caspy, how much you have left of that exacta score?

I've never had an exacta pay $500 for $2. That was a nice score.

I hit a trifecta at Ft Erie pay $14k for $2, had it for a dollar. I had a Win 4 pay $27k per $1, had it for 60 cents. Had a Win 4 pay $15k for a dollar and I had it for a dollar. Had a superfecta at Gulfstream pay $15k for a dollar, had it for 40 cents, etc.

MISSED that pick 5 at Mohawk a couple months ago. Paid $120k for a dollar, would have had it for 20 cents, missed by a nose. Had 4 of 5. Go beat by a $60 hoss. That one still fucking stings.

Caspy, how much you have left of that exacta score?

Actually all of it and then some. Won some yesterday as well. I’ve had a good 4 day stretch since my Derby win.

Im just waiting for that losing day to come any minute lol