• Start date
  • Replies 836 Comments
  • Views 39,742 Views
Gulfstream Park
Race 4
#4 (Varsovia)
$20 ATB

+$85.50 YTD

Boner, I know you frequent NY tracks. Just wanted to give you a heads up. A buddy of mine since childhood is a Canadian horse trainer from Toronto and has been since the late 80's.

He never had much success, actually wondered how he managed to stay in business for so long. He basically has one owner and races (based) at Woodbine and Ft Erie. This guy was lucky to win 2 races a year. Poverty trainer. Nice guy and my friend forever but just not very successful.

Until last year that is. All of a sudden the guy started winning races. Winning at like a 15% clip. He went to NY this winter and was doing well until the shutdown. He's a nobody at Aqueduct, his horses get little respect. But they win, and they pay. If you are considering not using his horses in a race in the exotics I'd say reconsider. Its not hard to figure out why hes so improved, but I understand why he made the choice - it sucks to lose year after year while watching others do much better.

Here was his last win in NY a few weeks ago - his 3rd win in 13 starts. Small sample size I know but he keeps winning races.

MShkAom.png

58IIVMI.png

Thats Jerry at the ass end.

4SRqiI6.jpg

Last edited:
Oaklawn Park
Race 3
$5 EXACTA BOX
(1-2-3-4)

+$25.50 YTD

Gulfstream Park
Race 5
#9 (Unforseen)
$20 ATB

+$24.00 YTD

3 tracks going today! you in Casper!

I sent 77.77 dollars to TVG via paypal yesterday, and tailed some picks on a youtube stream and cashed out 100 (still pending) 1 hr later.

i'm prob addicted now

got 104 in the TVG account now

already thinking of shipping 200 to twinspires for no apparent reason. There is absolutely no benefit to having multiple outs in Horses with the Pool, correct?

There's some bonuses to have at each arch, but no such thing as line shopping in the ADW world.

There's some bonuses to have at each arch, but no such thing as line shopping in the ADW world.

I already had signed up for accounts to watch the races years ago, and bet a few times a year via offshore sports books. I think I funded twinspires once.

I wasn't smart enough to get a bonus at TVG, I was in a hurry

I don't think i'm eligible for any that I see at twinspires right now.

I won't be sending any money, decided I should be helping out people with my blind horse wins. sending some love to our dog walker and 1x per month house cleaning people.

hopefully the good JuJu pays off and I run my account up to 1000 and buy something Flippable for keepsies, like Blitty

3 tracks going today! you in Casper!

I sent 77.77 dollars to TVG via paypal yesterday, and tailed some picks on a youtube stream and cashed out 100 (still pending) 1 hr later.

i'm prob addicted now

got 104 in the TVG account now

already thinking of shipping 200 to twinspires for no apparent reason. There is absolutely no benefit to having multiple outs in Horses with the Pool, correct?

www.bataviabets.com is the best bonus site. If you signed up for TVG yesterday, call them and they will give you the bonus.

Make sure you get the TVG debit card. It’s free and they put your winnings on the card exactly 25 hours after you request a withdrawal. It also acts as a Discover card as well

I use 5 different sites because each one offers daily bonus’ for different tracks. For someone like me who is always looking for a couple of extra dollars, it works out well.

ok thanks

so you just load and withdraw on a near daily basis?

April 17th Update

89 Races
12 Wins
8 Places
16 Shows

(89-12-8-16)

3 Exacta Boxes
2 Wins

-$36.00 YTD

Plays for the day
all $20 ATB

Tampa Bay
Race 2 7
Race 4 9
Race 6 11
Race 8 8

Gulfstream
Race 2 4
Race 4 11
Race 7 7
Race 9 9
Race 10 13

Oaklawn
Race 3 14
Race 6 11
Race 9 7
Race 10 11

Tailing your tb and oak plays... feel like Gulfstream is rigged... like more than others.

Tailing your tb and oak plays... feel like Gulfstream is rigged... like more than others.

I have had absolutely awful luck in the opening races at these three tracks as of late. I skipped them completely. Gulfstream has fucked me more than all others.

TB race two I like a 1,6,7 trifecta box but i'm too much of a pussy to play it

I'll post it here so it won't win and make me regret it all day