Canadiens fire Therrien, hire Claude Julien as replacement.

• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,063 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
According to Sportsnet.

julien_claude_bruins-1040x572.jpg

Thought they would give Captain Kirk a try. Oh well.

Feels like Groundhog Day.

They been losing for a while brah. Carey Price looks completely disinterested from hockey. Some people think he was losing on purpose to get Therrien fired.

I knew it couldn't be just because of his absence, last years collapse :hey:

Holy fuck, what a play by Byfuglien!:clapper: He must be my all time favorite black player:pope:

Hey, looks like Montreal's still leading their division. Who fires a coach that's leading his division? :dunno:

Hey, looks like Montreal's still leading their division. Who fires a coach that's leading his division? :dunno:
They have done this the last few seasons, start out great (and books offering low odds on them to win Le Coupe Stanley - LOL) and then fade fast in the second half of the season.

The Montreal Canadiens are quarter horses running a mile and a half marathon race.

They looked good 15 games into the season.

Hate to agree with plommer. But yeah, they started the season 13-1-1 or something close to that, and then they suddenly stopped competing. Same as last year. Never seen anything like it.

but did you guys see that kick pass?

Of course, it's Hockey Day in Canada Reno. CBC covering all the Canadian teams.

It's a big/great day in the Great White North, pal.

Habs lose! Leafs 7 points behind MTL with 3 games in hand.

ah right.

I didn't notice the kick on live watch. .. Fucking guy pushes wide and makes a move inside on 3 guys, then a pass to the skate and a kick towards the slot. You don't expect that from a big stiff.

So I'm watching min/nashville game. A shot goes in from the point, but a player runs into the goalie as the puck is going in. It's called no goal, challenged, and overturned. The reasoning is the puck went in before contact.

This is bullshit. 1st I think if the goalie is outside the crease he should not be protected. But then again hitting a player without the puck is interference. :dunno: I would've liked an answer to that.

I don't believe the puck was in the net, it might have been just behind the goalie at the moment the players ass was on the goalies head, but the puck travels so fast I would have to think there was some contact before the puck appeared.

Hate to agree with plommer. But yeah, they started the season 13-1-1 or something close to that, and then they suddenly stopped competing. Same as last year. Never seen anything like it.

Are you sure they stopped competing or is it that they just really aren't that good??? Outside of Radulov who other really good forwards do they have?

Back off Puckerballs, we're back on track. We looked super impressive at MSG two days ago. Julien is whipping our boys back into shape.

Just watch us. :guitar: