Canada is Larger than China

Democracy for the important people is alive and well in America.
What exactly makes Canada democratic? The covid quarantines? Or is it the criminalization of undesirables?
Oh wait, sounds like you have a panel that decided it.
Plommer I know you love Canada and all, but don't be such a bootlicker.
Reno pal, just posting an article for people to peruse and its a commentary. I like to promote my country, its often overlooked as a great place to live.
Yes, I love Canada, and there really is no other place I'd rather be. Coolie, when this Covid nonsense is over you have an open invitation to come visit me in Toronto (summer months). We'll see if we can get mudcunt and the French fuck to join us. If not we can take a drive up to Owen Sound and see him in his new environment.

It'll be fun, common one time!

:canada:

:fiverdance:

Not a lot of coverage in most of Canada. Guess they don't live very far from the US border/civilization?

pEoJoZ4.jpg

12.5 million live in Southern Ontario alone, and the Greater Montreal (4 million) is just a bit south of the line. That's about 43% right there.

Joe Rain lives juuuuuust north of the line.

Private individuals resident in Svalbard must purchase their alcohol quota in Svalbard and are not able to import tax-free alcohol from the mainland to Svalbard.

The sale of alcoholic beverages in Svalbard is regulated by quotas. People who are registered in the Population Register of Svalbard can purchase the following monthly quota:

• up to two bottles of liquor (or up to four bottles of fortified wine)
  • up to a half bottle of fortified wine (alternatively one bottle every second month)
  • up to 24 cans or half bottles of beer containing no more than 4.75% alcohol by volume. However, up to 24 cans or half bottles of an annual quota can contain up to 7% alcohol by volume
  • light wine for reasonable consumption

The Governor of Svalbard may grant persons living in Svalbard or staying there for more than 30 days permission to make purchases according to the same quota rules. However, this does not apply to passengers and crews on passenger vessels, fishing vessels, research vessels and naval vessels. They need to export alcohol from the mainland.

Svalbard is a customs and tax-free area. This means that goods taken from Svalbard to the mainland will be cleared through customs on arrival at the mainland as if the entry was from abroad. If you have stayed in Svalbard for at least 24 hours, you can bring alcoholic beverages with you in accordance with applicable rules. See information from the Norwegian Customs Service.

For short stays in Svalbard, private individuals have a right to bring alcoholic beverages for reasonable consumption upon entry.

Sales and the import and export of alcohol are regulated by the “Regulation on the alcohol arrangement for Svalbard” (Forskrift om alkoholordningen for Svalbard).

You can read more about the customs clearance of larger quantities of alcohol than the quota on the Norwegian Customs Service’s website.

Ottawa steps into legal dispute over Michigan’s order to shut down the Line 5 oil pipeline​

Windsor Regional Hospital applies for 600,000 COVID-19 vaccines from Detroit​

michigan is a problem

michigan is a problem
Michigan is helping us while simultaneously fucking us.

Detroit hospitals have an abundance of Covid vaccine that will expire before it gets used there so Windsor asked to borrow it (600k doses) and the hospitals are most willing to hand it over as its a win win for both cities.

Then Gov. Whitmer wants to shut a Canadian pipeline that runs through Mich from the west that delivers crude to refineries in Ontario.
If that gets shut down they say the region will have fuel shortages and prices will skyrocket.

yep - a problem

glad they are hooking you up with vaccines. the abundance is the issue however.