Can you quack like a duck?

• Start date
  • Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 1,539 Views
If I had been warned ahead of time that someone was going to walk up and start playing with the caped guy's genitals, I would not have guessed he would look like that.

Wish my computer would show the vid! My answer is no to that but if you asked me squeal like a pig, answer is again no but my educated guess one GL poster would answer that one yes! Not naming names but might even be a Frenchie!

You can't win, stop it! :bringit:

I'm all for the guy shakin his balls and all but the camera man does not need to close up on that shit. gots a good rhythm and all

what

the

fuck

268590_467371089986062_1673812834_n.jpg

I LOL'd!!!!!!

senco was in the crowd at that "concert"

Yes: -115

:clap: I can dig it. like the concept of just base and drum too

I heard two songs this weekend that stuck with me, the way we were and this song quack like a duck. Both are sticking in my head. lol . This girl was playing this song at the coffee shop and playing it for her friends (the way we were), her range and the strings are what stand out. I keep thinking about these neighbors next door in that god forsaken back yard (quack like a duck).

Last edited:
Apparently is my "go-to" drunken song.

Was singing it loudly on the walk home from the bars, to sounds of laughter from the people on the sidewalk.

I am shameless.