Can we request new smilies?

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 3,640 Views
Here is kiss2 for Moldy
9a03yr.gif

Wow they added it quickly. Now is shows up in Bread's original request. Nice

We have made great strides in the smiley department. We are into the fine tuning stage.

There were a couple I was looking for today that I would be happy if they were added.

an_speak.gif

dontpanic.png

Did we get the two curling smileys and the new Fischy one from Matty Rain?

Apologies. I've been busy with work and some other things out of town.

:bk:

:kato:

:love:

:speak:

:curling:

:panic:

:fudd:

:fu:

:drag:

Cougar Bait = :cougarbait:

Mudcat = :mudcat:

Muddy = :muddy:

Smileys are on Quick Reply now. Pull down menu on the last icon.

Nice job, mystery hooligan. It seems like you are paying attention when we don't know you are paying attention.

Can I request that we go to the old layout of the site....i find this one very hard to read and distracting....

Anything in specific? The background image? The width? The member info and avatar above the post?

I have been toying this look for a week, and at first I was hesitant, but it grew on me.

Anything in specific? The background image? The width? The member info and avatar above the post?

I have been toying this look for a week, and at first I was hesitant, but it grew on me.

I don't mind the background image or the width...as with my computer i can always adjust that (I kinda have the iphone zoom feature on my laptop), but my biggest issue is with the member info and avatar above the post. It makes it tough to read through threads quickly because it breaks up the flow of the thread itself.

Awesome....Thanks Baggio!!! I can read through so much better now!

Call me crazy, but it's the foot kick that does it for me there.