Can someone tell me the deal with this Gambling hillbilly family over there?

• Start date
  • Replies 85 Comments
  • Views 8,460 Views
Sickler, I can honestly say that I use the word in every day language. It's ya'll.

Nina, I offer proof and you still won't buy it. What's a guy to do? :dunno:

Nice hairstyle BTW. Short 'n' sassy. :up:

She's feisty tonight, Hawk. You may want to back away slowly...

haha Teela, it looks like Nina snuck that post in while you were typing. :wha:

You managed to escape her wrath. Congrats!

Just don't mention y'all again.

You managed to escape her wrath. Congrats!

Just don't mention y'all again.

Not only that, I was thanked!

Y'all don't know how difficult it will be for me to stop sayin' y'all, especially when y'all are saying ya'll.

I avoid typing it because of the rage it causes some of the southerners. It's crazy.

(I type it as y'all)

Shari, I don't claim to be a typical guy, in fact I do everything in my power to NEVER be labeled as such but I have studied the thought patterns of typical guys. Wanna know what the typical guy was thinking when they read the original post? Shari needs to get laid. Ask a typical guy Shari, that's what they were thinking.

Believe me - that is the last thing I need. You'd be surprised how hot some guys find the whole Mommy thing.

LOL Shari, not sure what you meant by guys finding the mommy thing hot but it reminded me of a segment about infantilism on the series "Kink". Adults in diaper & bonnets, sucking on soothers.

IMG_1343.jpg

Passed this in Kentucky when I lived in Ohio and was driving down 75 towards Florida.

Florence-yall.jpg

It used to say Florence Mall but they got in trouble for advertising private businesses of a public water tower..... true story.

two completely different tones in two posts. Sybil?

Yes, that was a bit odd.

I may be in the minority here, but I think the gambling family is real. :goodsay:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y'all

Spelling

There are some that insist that "ya'll" is the proper spelling.[6] The argument is that ya'll is not a contraction of "you all" but an attempt to approximate the sound of "ya all." Still others say that "ya'll" is a separate term from "y'all" altogether; in this line of argument, "ya'll" means "ya will" as in "Ya'll get in trouble for that" or "Ya'll see us there."

"ya will" :ohmy:

Bad Nina! :whip:

In light of this, I'm afraid I have to revert back to y'all. :peace: