Can somebody please explain to me how Orange man bad is racist???

• Start date
  • Replies 63 Comments
  • Views 5,213 Views
Y'all need to stop watching the MSNBC's, NBC's and CNN's of the world whose full blown TDS is doing more to divide people than any president could...

I watch none of those for news. And I don’t watch Fox News.

Biden is an idiot. He couldn’t lead a junior high school pep rally let alone a nation. Trump is a vulgar man-child you has zero business being the commander of chief for this country.

You think you have me pegged, xpy, but you don’t.

RJ, is the 'annoyingly stupid' clause still in place or are you going to pull a Müller?

On today's episode of why is Donald trump a racist?

Trump of course is right, whenever he tears in to one of these asshole. For me it's hard not to like this guy. (even if I fear the powerful people behind Trump likely have bad intentions)

The investigation has resulted in indictments and convictions of a bunch of sleazebags. So, it has not been a total waste of time.

Carter Page says hi! Yes Manafort needed to go to jail but poor Gen. Flynn was more or less entrapped! Just BS crap accomplished cause they had nothing on Trump! The Dem led Mueller team didn't mind going way off topic to get convictions of Trump people but no investigation of Clinton and the documented e-mail deleting!

I watch none of those for news. And I don’t watch Fox News.
Trump is a vulgar man-child you has zero business being the commander of chief for this country.

You really probably should! Yes, indeed Trump can be an ahole at times but he has plenty of business expertise in being the commander of chief for our country! The problem is money is needed for families to survive and the Dems saying all the right things but not putting food on the table isn't enough!

Look up Baltimore, E Cummings, and Trump and tell me what you think happened/happening?

Mr. Monkey, you watch the news for me. I have sons to raise, bikes to crash, guitars to play, oceans to swim, big cities to walk and discover.

Mr. Monkey, you watch the news for me. I have sons to raise, bikes to crash, guitars to play, oceans to swim, big cities to walk and discover.

That's a wonderful answer! Don't worry, you don't want to know the situation that I asked you about and if you did you wouldn't want to admit here what you find out! Enjoy Seattle, this map might assist you in where not to go!
And if you do, make sure you walk and discover things like this!
:boxcleanersdaddy:

That's a wonderful answer! Don't worry, you don't want to know the situation that I asked you about and if you did you wouldn't want to admit here what you find out! Enjoy Seattle, this map might assist you in where not to go!
At least he's not going to San fran, where one needs to download the "human wasteland map" just to make sure they don't tread in human matter...

All this money and not even basic sanitary conditions. I thought democrats cared? Bunch of virtue signaling pigs who have grown fat from the taxpayer...

Caring is giving people access to opportunities aka jobs. Trump gets that and although he may be a ignoramous one can't deny he's for the people in a way that hasn't been done since Reagan.

All trump really wants is to be cared about. You can see that in his demeanor and if the Dems just knew this then trump would have probably given them a heap of what they wanted. Instead it's "orange man bad" over and over and over again.

Like the story of the boy who cried wolf, the democrats are the party who cried racist, only now, anyone with the capability to logically think for themselves can see they've massively overplayed their hand and aren't to to be believed...

:rolling: I like it when Mr.M flyes in to lay down the monkey business

You always know when someone watches too much Fox News. They think you can’t walk 3 feet in California without a homeless person pissing on your jeans.

Sam Fran and California two very different places.

Notice the nuance

Look up Baltimore, E Cummings, and Trump and tell me what you think happened/happening?

You can't make this stuff up! Unreal! So this same Cummings guy back in 1999 saying the same derogatory remarks Trump said about Baltimore! Difference is Trump is called a racist for saying it! More important difference (for Balt residents) is Cummings has been in office for 20 twenty years as the house rep for this (his district) and no improvement but arguably worse! Sorry Donald, but Cummings beat you to the punch and should take credit for this revelation!