CaliGirl, I want to formally apologize.

• Start date
  • Replies 124 Comments
  • Views 8,230 Views
To note - I could say the same things about you, but I'm trying to not stoop too low here. Just remember to look in the mirror before hitting "reply"

To note - I could say the same things about you, but I'm trying to not stoop too low here. Just remember to look in the mirror before hitting "reply"

I've been at the gym, for the past 2 hours. I look amazing in mirror. Almost to an oiled-up Archie status.

When's the last time you went to gym?

meh, whatever. You obviously knew what I meant. I don't often associate with people like you so it's not a phrase I have to use very often.

It's all good NJgirl. We both accepted each others thread apologies.

Wish u the best. :handshake:

CaliG.. i think, no, i know i speak for the rest of the forum when i ask....PLEASE post some of Blittsers drunken late night text...just a couple... if you really want to get an edge in this little battle, you will do this ... :yes:

Duly noted cami.

(Relax Stevie. I don't even know where Pennsylvania is.)

(Or do I.)

Come on down Bono let's do some Saki shots

Regarding being on the receiving end of fellatio my mentality is repeat business. This is possibly life's best scenario and the goal is for it to happen again. So, she likes notification? Yeah no problem. She likes having her head pushed down? Sure; most in my experience don't. She likes my junk to be bedazzled with tiny pieces of candy? I'm in, whatever makes this glorious event happen again as soon as possible. Also I agree w RR.

Exploding without warning is one of life's little pleasures. Seeing her face get red as she maneuvers to keep pleasing you AND deal with the sudden choking hazard.

I for one appreciate the skill involved.

clap.gif

CaliG.. i think, no, i know i speak for the rest of the forum when i ask....PLEASE post some of Blittsers drunken late night text...just a couple... if you really want to get an edge in this little battle, you will do this ... :yes:

I think she did that just last night.

they must have been particularly embarrassing as RJ was asked to remove them

Exploding without warning is one of life's little pleasures. Seeing her face get red as she maneuvers to keep pleasing you AND deal with the sudden choking hazard.

I for one appreciate the skill involved.

clap.gif

I could see it from that an entertainment standpoint. I think this is one example of my sales background being prevalent, I'm always thinking about the next sell. If I am fortunate that a vixen should want to fellate me call me MCD's baby let's do it your way (fyi please swallow and brush teeth before kissing after and don't forget the boys down below, thanks).

I think she did that just last night.

they must have been particularly embarrassing as RJ was asked to remove them

fuck, missed it...im sure someone kept a few though. oh well, he will push her buttons again:rolling: