Cali, When Did You Become Such A Bitch?

• Start date
  • Replies 84 Comments
  • Views 8,769 Views
Soooooo if someone doesn't agree with Bacon, they are told to "do better"?

No if someone supports a thing that steals from our posters they need to do better.

Tough concept to grasp, I know.

There's nothing debatable about stealing from your so called friends.

It just means you saw them as possible marks and you're a piece of garbage.

Did he really tell me to kill myself?

You can't say that to a person with that kind of history.

Calling children ethnic slurs?

Wow.

I bet a lot of tears have been joining the grease sweat dropping off of blubber as the truth has been exposed.

Just because you have nothing left to live for does not mean you take it out on others.

Anyone who steals from our posters does that to themselves.

FW, weren't we supposed to grab a beer today?

Last edited:
Name the list of posters he "stole" from besides IAG? Do you feel that way about every stiff job? If not, why not? The Cami deal isn't cool at all but what you did to her wasn't cool either. You need to stop this hard-on for Plommer, you were told before by a "respected poster" in your eyes to stop and didn't.

This isn't an endorsement for Plommer's actions, this is about your actions.

Name the list of posters he "stole" from besides IAG? Do you feel that way about every stiff job? If not, why not? The Cami deal isn't cool at all but what you did to her wasn't cool either. You need to stop this hard-on for Plommer, you were told before by a "respected poster" in your eyes to stop and didn't.

This isn't an endorsement for Plommer's actions, this is about your actions.

Your logic really makes sense to me. We should grab a beer at the venue of your choice today and further discuss it, and enjoy the games.

Seriously that Cami thing is only one iota of what that is. But like I told Matty and everyone else, I'll keep it to one or two sentences in that thread. Let it run it's mouth all it wants and pull more trashy gimmicks. I'll be collecting.

Your logic really makes sense to me. We should grab a beer at the venue of your choice today and further discuss it, and enjoy the games.

Seriously that Cami thing is only one iota of what that is. But like I told Matty and everyone else, I'll keep it to one or two sentences in that thread. Let it run it's mouth all it wants and pull more trashy gimmicks. I'll be collecting.
Since you cannot answer the questions, my work is done here.

Ok but we should still grab a beer.

Text it.

bacon don't be using teela's kids as bait for your tirade, no one is interested in it man

jesus, you're sick and you become unstable at times, you know this

take a break, drop it or take it elsewhere, no one is interested in it

bacon don't be using teela's kids as bait for your tirade, no one is interested in it man

True statement, but late coming RJ. You should've told him to cut this shit awhile ago.

Just block him. It's that easy.

Teela you in part helped Plommer scam by supporting his cause and you continue to do it. He's like hey, a pretty and cool woman likes me and is in my corner! I can use that to look like there's something cool about me to people so I can beg for money and get someone else to pay it back!

Do better.

Have more respect for the actual good people and non scammers on forums and in life in general.

In case you don't remember thieves are the bad guys. How would you feel if Plommer took your kid's lunch? He's not agile to pull that off or even close but when they're old enough to hit the internet he could somehow not have passed in his own blubber yet and take from them too.

You're a smart person. Not sure how you missed that.

I wish you'd stopping missing that.

He and I have differing opinions, but he has never attacked me as a person. I don't condone any of his "thieving" behavior, but I have never addressed it because a.) I didn't know about it and, even if I did, it didn't have any impact on me b.) the people that engage in the exchange of money are adults and can fend for themselves.

I didn't mean that one that way, was just making a metaphor.

You can delete that post if that's cool.

The rest will be one or two sentences in the one thread about the scammers.

He and I have differing opinions, but he has never attacked me as a person. I don't condone any of his "thieving" behavior, but I have never addressed it because a.) I didn't know about it and, even if I did, it didn't have any impact on me b.) the people that engage in the exchange of money are adults and can fend for themselves.

I protect my homies from premeditated thieves to our community so that hopefully the non-thieves decide to start having fun here again knowing that they're no longer a threat. But yeah I didn't mean to offend you at all Teela, sorry.

Peace.

Rogie you seriously going to ban me? They are THIEVES and LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Plommer is ugly as FUCKING HELL.

Plummer is gonna get put on an fbi watch list.

Nah that's WAY to noble for lard let's not talk fatty up.

Just another judgment and garnished wages for standard white trash. The rest is up to whoever, not my problem.