TheLock

Since
Dec 22, 2011
Score
Tokens
+9 -115
Empty the 401
We'll dance around the fire like injuns
Denver can't score. Steel Curtain by 14. Candy Lock City they say.
Last post on the board if Denver doesn't cover the 9.
GO STEELERS the people scream!
SKREAM
Daily Affirtebow
Down Syndrome Tebow
I fit snugly in Tebow

has they already played????
thoughthisn qas on sunday]tyhe sabbath day
bless ber alah

lock where is sunrise FL?
is tha miami?

has they already played????
thoughthisn qas on sunday]tyhe sabbath day
bless ber alah
:monster:

lock where is sunrise FL?
is tha miami?
A,T,A
wish I could have been up for this last night.

Tebow givith you money, Tebow will taketh it away. Good luck.

Never understood how people gamble football. You say Broncos will lose by a TD but you take the points +9 instead of the Steelers ML.

Tebow will prove Elway correct today.

Never understood how people gamble football. You say Broncos will lose by a TD but you take the points +9 instead of the Steelers ML.

I could never lay a ml that large on a road fav.

I could never lay a ml that large on a road fav.

Makes sense if it doesn't fit in your betting patterns. But does he really have an edge if he capped the game as Steelers -7 and bet Broncos +9. So at best he has a safety edge for a push.

Really like to see the Bronco's win but don't see them scoring unless they get a few TOs! Anyone's thoughts on a Teaser of Atlanta +9 and Pitt -2?

Steelers play down to their opponents level, I agree with the OP

i dont understand paying all that juice:dunno:... why not play +7.5 and fuck paying the juice on the dead #s :clueless: if you like them to lose by 7, that is

Plommer has a $20 fukk it teaser that has almost $800 in winning "if bets" attached to it at 5dimes.

Plommer NEEDS BOTH Denver +17 & Giants +5 to cash.

7304516.jpg

get it plommer. tebow gon' make it rain today boys.

get it plommer. tebow gon' make it rain today boys.

I'm a little more concerned with the Giants part of the teaser.

I was only fukkin around with $20 and then started making rolling if bets off the teaser ticket. Now all of a sudden the rolling bets are winners but mean NOTHING unless the teaser hits.

Best $20 I've gambled in a long time.

Will be a fun ride today.

Hopefully the Giants blowout Atlanta and I can take the Steelers as a middle opportunity.

I'm a little more concerned with the Giants part of the teaser.

I was only fukkin around with $20 and then started making rolling if bets off the teaser ticket. Now all of a sudden the rolling bets are winners but mean NOTHING unless the teaser hits.

Best $20 I've gambled in a long time.

Will be a fun ride today.

Hopefully the Giants blowout Atlanta and I can take the Steelers as a middle opportunity.

i beg to differ...im sure you have gambled $20 going bareback with a hairy cunt working girl :yes: