Bringing In A Fresh Face

• Start date
  • Replies 124 Comments
  • Views 4,308 Views
Surfer do you remember 26 may 1999?

Wow! Wasn't as in-tune to soccer back then but that was crazy! Looked it up and ..... Referee Pierluigi Collina has cited this match as one of the most memorable of his career, and described the noise from the crowd at the end of the game as being like a "lion's roar".

1629504330071.png

Was a man ahead of his time with baldness being in!

And hello:hattip:That look like a very large cat.... Or a small couch

Welcome BHS! ….don’t forget to visit and journal in the “food thread.” It’s been a very popular thread from the get.

ps. Love the kitty pics

IAG
Welcome BHS! ….don’t forget to visit and journal in the “food thread.” It’s been a very popular thread from the get.

ps. Love the kitty pics
Thanks IAG! I love food so will pay it a visit!

Thanks IAG! I love food so will pay it a visit!
thoughts on Penne

more specifically, ever have any near-death experiences with that particular pasta?

thoughts on Penne

more specifically, ever have any near-death experiences with that particular pasta?
It’s ok, not a pasta I go crazy for. No near death experiences either

It’s ok, not a pasta I go crazy for. No near death experiences either
yeah not a pasta I see that much of.

what are the springy ones that people use in pasta salads? I haven't had any of that this year. some of those can be amazing.

we almost lost a former poster to a penne choking incident. So I think it's always good to make people aware that Penne can be a death pasta.

yeah not a pasta I see that much of.

what are the springy ones that people use in pasta salads? I haven't had any of that this year. some of those can be amazing.

we almost lost a former poster to a penne choking incident. So I think it's always good to make people aware that Penne can be a death pasta.
Fusilli? Ah well I know how to manage choking so will give you all a lesson if necessary 😅