Break Out The Rarest Forum Pics You Have

• Start date
  • Replies 672 Comments
  • Views 92,410 Views
Rouge, I really don't know for sure.

It's either Oksana or Batemans ex-girlfriend.

bateman's ex GF, he posted pics of her FB page at Peeps last week. He is Jordan Bierfert there.

lol, Ms. Nevada looks just like Robin Zander

mo is back!

Mofome;n161720
Per RRs request, boy, here. I can post my workout set up if you'd like to see it, my heavy bag, weights, etc. Don't be too hard on me, sir.

2ic5yyd.jpg

mrajwy.jpg

29xj1j8.jpg

292qv6e.jpg

29xj1j8.jpg

10x97yo.jpg

So he's even worse white trash than most. Outstanding development.

She was great at singing Time After Time and Brock Landers. :clapper:
At the oldest bar in America(?)
remember that place Rogie? I think somebody said it's not there anymore :dunno:

It's still there. I walked by it a few weeks ago.

Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop is a site in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana. It is a present-day tavern located on the corner of Bourbon Street and St. Philip Street. The building, constructed in the French/Spanish colony during the 18th century, is one of the older surviving structures in New Orleans and has been called the oldest structure in the U.S. housing a bar.[3][4]

Quick facts: Location, Coordinates ...
According to legend, the privateer Jean Lafitte (c.1780c.1823), aka John Lafitte, owned a business here early in the 19th century. As with many things involving the Lafittes, such as possibly using this place to plot illegal seizures and the sale of contraband, no documentation exists. (It was only after the Lafitte brothers were long gone that Jean's signature was found on a document, finally ascertaining how their family name was spelled: LAFFITE.)

It is purported to be one of the more haunted venues in the French Quarter.[citation needed] The name Blacksmith Shop may not be coincidental. Lafitte's associates may have operated a smithy here during the days of reliance upon horses, who had to be shod. Jean's older brother Pierre Lafitte was a blacksmith, and their associate Renato Beluche may have once owned this building.[4]

The current business traces its roots to Roger 'Tom' Caplinger, who in the mid-1940s turned the old abandoned shop into Caf Lafitte. The cafe became a popular night spot that attracted a bohemian clientele, including the gay community and celebrities like Noel Coward and Tennessee Williams. However, Caplinger never held clear title to the property and the building was sold in 1953.[5] He soon opened a second cafe at the other end of the same block named Caf Lafitte in Exile, which maintains that it is the oldest gay bar in the U.S.[5]

The building was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1970.[2][6] It is a rare extant example of briquette-entre-poteaux construction.

I believe Wikipedia states that Lafitte's is the "oldest structure in the U.S. housing a bar"

:dunno: