Brazil Serie 21 July 2013

• Start date
  • Replies 3 Comments
  • Views 1,335 Views
Vitoria BA v Bahia
Date 2013-07-21 Time (cet) 21:00

After 8 years these 2 teams are meeting in the national league. The last time they played was in 2005 in Brazil Serie B. However they play with each other in Regional League every year. Most of the time they play the final of the state cup as they are the strongest team of the region. Bahia could not record any win in the last 8 matches against Vitoria. They lost 3 of 4 matches that they played against Vitoria this season. And the scores were stunning like 7-3, 5-1.

Vitoria are in good shape as they are the third of the table in 7 matches. Messis cousin Biancuchi (6 matches 6 goals) is on top of his form. There is no important absent in the squad. Bet on Vitoria BA.

Pick: Vitoria BA
Odds: 2.02
Stake: 10

Fluminense v Vasco Da Gama
Date 2013-07-21 Time (cet) 23:30

IMO Fluminense consist of better players however I am not very much convinced with their home side winning odds. Besides they are not performing as good as they were doing last season. I can say their defense is making more mistakes comparing to last season. They conceded 10 goals in 7 league matches and they conceded at least 1 goal in 6 of these 7 matches that they played. There will be ceremony before kick off as this is 113. birthday of the club. Deco is back in the squad after 118 days.

Vasco Da Gama are in financial crisis for a while and they suffered with low performance that they recorded in this season. Despite their new head coach Dorival, last weekend they lost at home to Flamengo with a result of 0-1. During the midweek the fans protested the management. Juninho is returning and this is an important advantage for the visitors. More over they were able to defeat Fluminense in States Cup.

This match will be played in Maracana with equal amount of fans from both teams watching the match. I except plenty goals. Bet on Over 2.5

Pick: Over 2.5
Odds: 2.08
Stake: 10