Braves vs Nationals under 7

• Start date
  • Replies 6 Comments
  • Views 755 Views
Remember that Strasburg has faced the Indians, Pirates and White Sox who are 24th, 30th and 20th respectively in the majors for runs scored. Also noteworthy is that the Braves are 8th in the major for runs scored and Tim Hudson's ERA (2.54) is significantly lower than his expected ERA (4.27) from the xFIP metric .

Yeah, unfortunately Polaroid I like to start a thread and then make bets because my impatient ass can't wait long enough to get some good input. I think Huddy's numbers are a little bit inflated though so that scares me about the under, after more analysis I found this:

His strike to ball ratio is pretty bad at 1.22 and his flyball to HR ratio 11.8:1, that means a lot of fly balls are going a very long way. I guess if Huddy has his sinker working well then the under should do well but it seems like Nationals bats are starting to heat up a little.

One other thing, Huddy owns the Nats.

i am going with the braves ML on this one. probably going to be my biggest play in quite some time.

It seems like everybody is on the Braves. It just makes me a little bit nervous, at least everybody with some gambling knowledge is on the Braves.