Brady +700 to Win MVP. Easiest Prop Bet You'll Ever Find.

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 3,255 Views
If Matt Ryan doesn't win it this year it's a travesty.

He's not winning it. Either Manning or Brady, AP if he gets 2000 rush yards will finish ahead of Matty Ice.

He's not winning it. Either Manning or Brady, AP if he gets 2000 rush yards will finish ahead of Matty Ice.

So the only way he will ever get it is if the Falcons go 16-0 and they win by 21 points all their games. Manning plays in the weakest division with 6 guaranteed wins vs Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers. How can you win an MVP when no team other than yours in your division is above .500?

SOV I'm not black you know I'm chaldean we've spoken before

wot? rjt? choo? now you? disappointing. why can't we get a black poster?

wot? rjt? choo? now you? disappointing. why can't we get a black poster?

Illmatick and Untilthendoftime are both black, if im not mistaken....might have some extra stuff mixed in with em though ... i feel bad sometimes when i use the "N" word cus me and illmatick are buddies, but he knows i dont mean it as a color...everyone can act like a nig :yes:

Post to the poster name and not to the skin color. Who cares what skin color is each poster? I have friends from all 7 continents with all skin colors proudly represented.

LL5sC.jpg

Hey Goat Milk, where's the 12 plays! OK, I see you're a big futures fan! How bout giving us people here a future play ....... say like in the neighborhood of 7PM ....... 9PM tonight!

Hey Goat Milk, where's the 12 plays! OK, I see you're a big futures fan! How bout giving us people here a future play ....... say like in the neighborhood of 7PM ....... 9PM tonight!

Monks, how long do you want to wait on a pending? What are the odds on Durant winning MVP? I'll shoot you some nba winners over the next few days