Boise St./Virginia Tech In-Game

• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 1,071 Views
I was going to lay off entirely, but settled on 1st half under 26 for small....

Boise playing like they have something to prove and V-Tech currently looking like they just assumed they would win. I have no action but want a good game so I hope V-Tech gets their chit together and makes this worth the hype.

In-game threads haven't caught on yet round here. Maybe you would be better served to just do what others do and hi-jack a popular thread. Once they see that chances are they ill participate then. Hi-jacking of threads is most popular here.

Get that football money guys.

Woo. Hoo.

In-game threads haven't caught on yet round here. Maybe you would be better served to just do what others do and hi-jack a popular thread. Once they see that chances are they ill participate then. Hi-jacking of threads is most popular here.

I know Wal. It's ok. I sometimes talk to myself.:spocht:

Were you going for condescending or judgmental? I can't tell.

:fok:

My 10 minutes are up. That should be "will" not "ill". My keyboard is having issues.