Blocked By Stevey

• Start date
  • Replies 5 Comments
  • Views 171 Views
This comment got me blocked by Stevey.

Gotta apologize.

View attachment 8835
How do you know you’re blocked? More importantly, if you were our friend Steve, and had let’s say $10,000, how would you allocate it?

Be realistic. We all have our vices. Think realistic and not optimal

How do you know you’re blocked? More importantly, if you were our friend Steve, and had let’s say $10,000, how would you allocate it?

Be realistic. We all have our vices. Think realistic and not optimal
Oh yeah we 100% have our vices and as I mentioned I thought music was a much better and more healthy/productive hobby than poker!

I mean it's hard to stay what I would do if I was Stevey, as I'd just be doing what he does now.

If you mean what would I do as a hybrid me/Stevey, I'd follow Matty Rain's advice. Get a cheap but good guitar. Tons of free resources to practice and get better at music. Can always upgrade down the road.

I'm taking this content creation stuff seriously and I'm still using a $100 camera and a $60 mic and a few $15-$20 lights. At some point I'd love to have a studio with sick lighting, a $2500 digital camera and a $1000 mic. But I don't need any of that stuff to enjoy the hobby and hone my craft for a while.

ALL OF THAT SAID, Stevey can do whatever he wants, he's a grown ass man. I always thought he was cool with ball-breaking, but I guess in the end he got sick of my shit. All good, no hard feelings on my end!

Oh yeah we 100% have our vices and as I mentioned I thought music was a much better and more healthy/productive hobby than poker!

I mean it's hard to stay what I would do if I was Stevey, as I'd just be doing what he does now.

If you mean what would I do as a hybrid me/Stevey, I'd follow Matty Rain's advice. Get a cheap but good guitar. Tons of free resources to practice and get better at music. Can always upgrade down the road.

I'm taking this content creation stuff seriously and I'm still using a $100 camera and a $60 mic and a few $15-$20 lights. At some point I'd love to have a studio with sick lighting, a $2500 digital camera and a $1000 mic. But I don't need any of that stuff to enjoy the hobby and hone my craft for a while.

ALL OF THAT SAID, Stevey can do whatever he wants, he's a grown ass man. I always thought he was cool with ball-breaking, but I guess in the end he got sick of my shit. All good, no hard feelings on my end!
I meant what would YOU do with 10,000 if you were Steve? Like literally you are him this very minute. Not content creator and influencer Vegas Dave.

I need a break down dollar by dollar

Like I said, I'd just do what Stevey is doing.