Black swan is an awesome movie

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 3,136 Views
Oh yeah. That's nominated for a bunch of awards too. I'll have to check that out as well.

Don't watch the garbage stream/DVD rip that's floating around, the video codec gets rid of the Aronofsky visual signature (grainy look, jerky movement) and you lose the effect of the camera that's always in extreme close-up on N. Portman. She is stunning. You really need to go see it in a theater.

Damn it I had it downloaded already/

Common one time Rogatien, it's worth the 10 bucks.

Okay I'll try to go to an afternoon showing with the least people as possible.

damn i wish i woulda read this before i watched the downloaded version. but i didnt want to ruin the movie

definitely a good movie, hard to know what was real and what was all in portmans twisted characters head

Pretty good flick. Cool special effects, nice suspense at the end and any movie with a Portman/Kunis cunnilingus scene is going to get a decent review from me.

I'd say good flick to watch once. Like most suspense flicks no point in watching it again.

3.5 Matty Rains

Russian police took a star ballet dancer and two others into custody Tuesday in connection with a sulfuric-acid attack in which a masked assailant nearly blinded the director of the Bolshoi Ballet.

Investigators with Russia's Interior Ministry said they believed leading solo dancer Pavel Dmitrichenko masterminded the Jan. 17 attack in which 42-year-old Sergei Filin suffered severe burns to his face and eyes and required numerous surgeries in an effort to save his vision.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/05/entertainment-us-russia-bolshoi-idUSBRE92408320130305

Doesn't get much more heinous than a jar of acid to the face. Jeezus H Christowsky.

This is a popular crime in colombia. Some guy just did it to a girl who turned down his dance invitation.

dancers are crazy. they are hot to look at but up close they are not that great. especially their feet are fucked up. not to mention they are mental as well.