• Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 2,806 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Generally speaking, I do not find them attractive.

I have only been sexually active with one woman who could technically could be categorized as black and she was really only 1/4 black, she was more like "mullato".

Now this broad - instant wood, I can get hard if I even hear her name mentioned in conversation.
Vida-Guerra-wallpaper_6_.jpg

plommer loves the latinas, black broads, not so much.

Here you can rubb one off.

[video]http://www.break.com/index/vida_guerra_rub_down.html[/video]

:spinner:She's black:serious:. In Florida where I come from, she would just be another tanned light skined hispanic.

nice, big vida fan here too

:spinner:She's black:serious:. In Florida where I come from, she would just be another tanned light skined hispanic.
No, in my world black broads all share a similar hair type.
Curly+Afro+Hairstyles+For+Women.jpg

i am not into sisters either

i feel bad about it and will often lie about it so as not to cause any problems

i am ashamed to admit that not only am I not attracted to them but I can't imagine that anyone ever is and I feel very bad about it

especially since i know many who are wonderful people

i am not into sisters either

i feel bad about it and will often lie about it so as not to cause any problems

i am ashamed to admit that not only am I not attracted to them but I can't imagine that anyone ever is and I feel very bad about it

especially since i know many who are wonderful people

Pally, pal, I get along well with black broads, I interact and converse with them extremely well, probably because my cock has no interest in them whatsoever.

I know guys that love black broads, almost exclusively, some prefer black to anything else, I am not one of those dudes.

Guess I missed the extra epitaph stuff under the picture.

I love black broads, but only the ones that the brothers don't like. You know the skinny ones with just a regular to big ass, but not the ass that you could put your Colt 45 down on and rest.

but not the ass that you could put your Colt 45 down on and rest.

Please clarify for the non gun toting citizens of North America.

Colt45 the beer or the gun?

how about this one?
Nope, no response from plommer jr.

Rogue, I know me, there is nothing black I really can get off on.

Either will do, if the broad doesn't mind me puttin my gun down on her ass, and she thinks that is normal, then I shouldn't be there probably. Likewise, if that ass can support a 40 oz., then it is just too big a juicy for my tastes.

Nope, no response from plommer jr.

Rogue, I know me, there is nothing black I really can get off on.

You cant be serious, that chick is at least an 8

You cant be serious, that chick is at least an 8
Sharky, I am serious, the dark ladies just don't do it for me.

I also don't find native women (American Indians - you dumb fucks) attractive but a native/european mix is hot.
I only find certain Asian women attractive, Connie Chung ain't one of them.

Sharky, I am serious, the dark ladies just don't do it for me.

I also don't find native women (American Indians - you dumb fucks) attractive but a native/european mix is hot.
I only find certain Asian women attractive, Connie Chung ain't one of them.
Does this include the Indian chicks. You know the ones in the Bollywood movies. They are always skinny when they are young, but they seem to fatten up later when they work too long at the WaWa.