• Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,223 Views

FreeFall

Double Post King
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
Am I being too paranoid if a company wants to verify my bitcoin buying/selling account to increase the limits? They are requiring the same sort of ID check as paypal does including the last four of my social security number and address.

Why would I not give them this information is my question?

:dunno: I did.

Being someone that thinks to much about every decisions I'm trying to figure out the pros/cons of each side. Complaining that I'd lose my anonymity doesn't make much sense because they already have my bank account linked to their service. So if the government wanted to get me they could just find my information from that linked bank account right?

I'm trying to figure out what's the big deal other than you're not anonymous anymore as if I somehow was before.

Exactly.

Unless you decide to become a Bitcoin-based Drug Kingpin, I don't think you have much to worry about.

Exactly.

Unless you decide to become a Bitcoin-based Drug Kingpin, I don't think you have much to worry about.

:thinking: what's this Drug Kingpin thing you talk about?

sr power seller

sr power seller

Did you leave the game Matty? Grab some litecoins and lets hope MTGOX figures it's shit out and adds them for a price boost!

I'm the proud owner of 1 Casascius coin. Paid $120 for it. Some pro.

I'm the proud owner of 1 Casascius coin. Paid $120 for it. Some pro.

what are you up to today matty? You seem to have a lot of free time. Are you preparing for when you have no time with a little guy?

I'm nine-to-fiveing, as usual. Pretending to listen to a conference call right now.

BTW people who book lunchtime meetings are only half as retarded as people who book 9am meetings. Still.

There are 6 acceptable timeslots for meetings - 10 to 11, 11 to 12, 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4 & 4 to 5. Anything else and you're a douchenozzle.

I used to reject lunch time meetings. They aren't productive. I also despise people that claim to be busy because their in meetings all day when I know dam well they're browsing gamelive instead of being productive. Just like bankers who claim to work 18 hours a day. Find me a focused human without substances that can focus on one task for 18 hours.

IT'S BULLSHIT I TELL YA!:oldballs:

I'll get to your post later. Busy right now.

You should probably want them to verify bank information as they seem to be complying with KYC (know your customer) FinCEN regulations.

Garment workers in Bangladesh.

:10:

RJ you know Mattys reading this in his meetings right now wishing he could respond back, but knows he can't because it'll ruin his joke.

You should probably want them to verify bank information as they seem to be complying with KYC (know your customer) FinCEN regulations.

Yeah well see how long that lasts

It turned out to be a really busy day.

It turned out to be a really busy day.

huh?

xpansive it's too late. I wonder if this list is worse than the one allowing people to use medical mary jane in CA?