Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,934 Comments
  • Views 130,234 Views
I have it all in Coinbase right now.
Just fucking wow pal. This is the kind of thing a newbie would say/do. You're not a n00b and should know better than have all/ANY of your btc in an exchange. "Not your keys, not your bitcoin".

The smartest thing you could do is immediately transfer all your btc out of coinbase to a personal wallet and then to the hardware wallet of your choice.

Tron pal, seriously, don't store your bitcoin on coinbase or any other exchange.

After Elon hyped up DOGE for a week
I don't think he was hyping it pal, he was mocking it/joking and people interpreted him incorrectly.

There is absolutely NO WAY Doge can be anything more than a joke and you should short it if you can, they create millions of Doge coins every day (5 billion more each year) pal, price increases are not sustainable and the price WILL fall, this is a 100% certainty.

This is a lock, for "The Lock".

I don't think he was hyping it pal, he was mocking it/joking and people interpreted him incorrectly.

There is absolutely NO WAY Doge can be anything more than a joke and you should short it if you can, they create millions of Doge coins every day (5 billion more each year) pal, price increases are not sustainable and the price WILL fall, this is a 100% certainty.

This is a lock, for "The Lock".
Dude, what he did was still “hype”.

I should have sold all my BTC a few weeks ago when it was at $30K

:amazing:

144943155_1805824786244058_1772356712464884323_n.jpg

It needs to be said that BTC has a pre-planned total circulation of some 21 million BTC (which will eventually be decomposed to 8 decimal places as the price of "1 BTC" becomes too high to be of much practical use.) Right now there are 6.somehing million BTC in circulation. The final figure of 21 million will only be reached in 2140.

If the Cyprus thing is really part of the reason for the recent hike in the BTC rate, think what will happen when other countries/culures/subcultures start believing in BTC. Billions and billions of dollars competing for a tiny pool of BTC.

Buy BTC boys. You're still an early adopter if you do.

I have seen the light.
YOU SOLD 8 YEARS TOO EARLY YOU PREMATURE EJACULATOR

That's fine if it happens, but I think it goes way higher before it crashes. I don't think it's unreasonable to think it reaches $5k/BTC (which would be a mere $35 billion market cap) before it drops down to 15 bucks.

It's just too convenient for illicit activities and tax-sheltering purposes.

I was wary at first because I did not know about offline wallets - my BTCs sat at my exchange, which seemed awfully not secure.
I'd put the odds of it hitting $5k/BTC at about 0.000000000000000000000001% in the next 10 years (if it survives that long).
FOK YOU MONKEYFOK

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

He erred by trying to predict the exact number. I still agree with most everything esle.
Bitcoin is cumbersome, slow and expensive as a payment method. As a store of value? Meh.

It is being hyped up and who knows how high that can drive the price. Bottom line is that bitcoin is a hugh circle jerk of enthusiasts, gamblers, pump and dumpers, speculators and future victims. Its shit as a cryptocurrency but its getting all the attention and thats the only thing that seems to matter.

Could you elaborate on how BTC is slow as a payment method?

Confirmations of transactions can be slow, there are other coins that designed that aspect better, to use Bitcoins as fast as credit cards can't be done