Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,946 Comments
  • Views 133,915 Views
Tesla is a joke. Short that stock all day long.

Sony missed an opportunity to build laptops HP,Dell & IBM Dominated
IBM Missed an opportunity to build networks CISCO was born
MIcrosoft Missed an opportunity to build search engine Google was born
Sony Missed an Opportunity to build I Pads Apple is ruling the world
Nokia missed an opportunity to build Smart Phones Apple & Samsung rule the world
HP, Dell, IBM Missed an Opportunity to build Tablets Apple & Samsung rule the World
Google failed to Build Face Book, FB was Born
FB failed to build Whats app, Whats app Got the Moon!

Same way, Toyota,Ford,GM, Honda,Volks Wagen missed an opportunity to build an Innovative Electric Car

TESLA is Born & you will see it Dominate this space for decades to come !

All shorters go short only to lose your shorts! God bless .

-quoted

I noticed these in LV a while back. They actually look like legit sports car. nicest looking electric by far that I've seen. And the price didn't sound that high.

I mean why the fok are people buying hybrids? never understood that. this is much more interesting imo

The Chevy Volt is a brilliant car to drive. Just looks a bit bland.

Refi my dick, baconballs.

Respectfully,

Matty P. Rain

http://www.autonews.com/article/201...i-porsche-set-u.s.-records-for-2013;-vw-sinks

Porsche sold 42k units in the US last year. That's ALL of Porsche, including the base Cayenne and Boxster, both of which are cheaper than the base Tesla Model S.

Tesla Model S - 18k units
Complete Porsche catalog - 42k units

(Edit - 42k is actually for all of North America.)

Lol. So give us all tesla.. all vs. all when we compare two companies. Thats about it 18k (I think it was actually 20k).

Disagreements whether 20k units indicates good/poor performance aside, electric is a joke. There are little/no environmental benefits and the infrastructure doesn't support it. And, heavier and more expensive upkeep hardware has a shorter shelf life. More convenient for city dwellers? Sure.

Yeah, Tesla only has the one car so far. The Model X isn't out.

They're building the infrastructure as we speak. Montreal will be connected to Toronto soon. I'm sure there are loads more routes being built in the US.

Detroit to Montreal in just under 12hrs (don't forget the 75min charge time and sub 200mi range)! Sign me up!

Well you don't need to start in Detroit and end up in Montreal. The world is your electric oyster bonerballs.

Only 60k? How many people spend $60k on a car?

Average sales price for the whole North American VW group (including Porsche and Audi) is 36k.

The 100mi radius-from-your-house-world is your oyster. Otherwise your time belongs to Elon.

I dunno. From my dad's stint there I know that sales of the 3-series sedan dwarf all other categories, but yeah, it's gotta be at least in the 50's.

All I can find is this: http://www.bmwblog.com/2010/12/15/m...-in-the-average-price-of-vehicles-in-germany/

Leaders in the average price, according to the study, Mercedes-Benz overtakes BMW with 38,533 euros compared to the 37,865 average price reported for BMW.

Best thing to do would have been to buy APPL stock after the ipod came out. I think it was hovering around $8 at that time.