• Views 3,238 Views

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Sure there are a lot of mock ones.

"If I told you you had a great body would you hold it against me?" Shit like that. And those are welcome.

But I need some decent ones I know the best is usually just go introduce yourself "Hi, I'm SteveS AKA Carbomb,whats going on?"

I was thinking "WTF are you trying to prove?" and then when the girl is like wtf say I was just starting a conversation and offer to buy her a shot.

Steve, you just broke up with "the love of your life". A woman that you were trying to make babies with. You're asking for successful pick up lines.? I'm worried.

Steve, you just broke up with "the love of your life". A woman that you were trying to make babies with. You're asking for successful pick up lines.? I'm worried.

I want to fuck.

EDIT: X you are right as usual. Stevies need some R&R bigtime. Everybody does eventually. Keeping it on the downlow, bottoms up.

Last edited:
ahaha i took a look, still want lines tho

C'mon plommer, If you join that site and offer to host young women while they are visiting your city, that is abusive. You are an abusive person.

C'mon plommer, If you join that site and offer to host young women while they are visiting your city, that is abusive. You are an abusive person.

Your point would be valid if my intention was to host young women. I do not want to "host" them. I had something different in mind.

Hopefully I can get setup on the site soon and get a good reputation - like the one I have here.

Your point would be valid if my intention was to host young women. I do not want to "host" them. I had something different in mind.

Hopefully I can get setup on the site soon and get a good reputation - like the one I have here.

Lets give each other good reputation points. Then we can begin abusing...

Lets give each other good reputation points. Then we can begin abusing...

Hosting!

You silly cunt.

We will host!

I need to figure out a way to filter my guests so that I only get requests from women 19-24 from Colombia, Czech Republic and Romania. (These are very open minded people)

Is your father retarded because you sure are special.:thankyou:

Sorry if I used the word "abusive" in my attempt to have you understand why I was concerned when you got super excited about joining when you found out it might get you laid. When I said "don't be abusive" or some such thing, I probably should have used another word.

I'm an ambassador. It's a dorky title but one that you earn. I take the site seriously and the fact that you really perked up and immediately joined the site after I posted that CS inside joke (not a dating site, it's a f*cking site), made me nervous. I'm sure you will host a ton people, hot ladies along other cool strangers and really enjoy using the site.

Mrs. X go back to the american idol forum where you belong.

Sorry if I used the word "abusive" in my attempt to have you understand why I was concerned when you got super excited about joining when you found out it might get you laid. When I said "don't be abusive" or some such thing, I probably should have used another word.

I'm an ambassador. It's a dorky title but one that you earn. I take the site seriously and the fact that you really perked up and immediately joined the site after I posted that CS inside joke (not a dating site, it's a f*cking site), made me nervous. I'm sure you will host a ton people, hot ladies along other cool strangers and really enjoy using the site.

:bow:

I will host you guys anytime! I think you would enjoy Brooklyn. They are having an Andy Warhol exhibition next month. Holler.

This is what we use on the hotties at Comicon:

Honey, you've been looking for love in Alderaan places!

Earth woman, prepare to be probed!

Nice Asimov.

A special one for Wally:
I may look like an Ewok, but I'm all Wookie where it counts, baby.

Mrs.X we play around ALOT here at Gamelive. Sometimes it can be alot of fun goofing on someone trying to being serious.

I thought you lesbos were sharp?

Common, pal.

PS: We don't need couchsurfing to get laid, we already have Craigslist.