** Best Bets ** Sun February 14th

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 2,416 Views
Chevy wins Daytona 500 -135 @ 5dimes.

I went round and round with that one in my mind, Tully. I'm glad you were able to pull the trigger, it really seems like great value considering this week's practices and qualifying speeds. I couldn't pull the trigger in the end, but I'll root for everybody but Kyle Busch (can't stand the kid anyway) in my 5-way so hopefully we can both make some money.

You like Bara today?

As a rule I dont like to play on any teams just before Champions League fixtures.
Atletico blow very hot and cold.
No play for me, there should be goals though.

I went round and round with that one in my mind, Tully. I'm glad you were able to pull the trigger, it really seems like great value considering this week's practices and qualifying speeds. I couldn't pull the trigger in the end, but I'll root for everybody but Kyle Busch (can't stand the kid anyway) in my 5-way so hopefully we can both make some money.

Sounds good.

I like Notre dame today -5.

I think without the ugly ogre playing they come together a little bit better as a team. They aren't waiting for scoring from him and are able to spread the ball around a bit. Although St. Johns has some talent they are dreadful on the road. If this game were at the RAC definitely would be a coinflip but I think Notre Dame covers this one easily.

Updated
BirmNotts-5.png

I was also tabulated incorrectly. I came into the day with -0.05 units so I should be at 1-2-0 -1.05u.

Dang. I should have made my NASCAR stuff my best bet.