Score
Tokens
jujqq1.gif

dzfbzl

Awesome gif, Immo

Weaver is such a toolbox

Awesome gif, Immo

Weaver is such a toolbox

Thanks. I just made it after looking up the video to see what caused Weaver's suspension.

I agree Weaver is a toolbox but, in this case, I don't blame him for being pissed. Guillen admired that shot far too long and the bat flip was way over the top. Weaver threw at the next guys head though which is not cool. If he would of put it in his lower back, I would be okay with it. But headhunting is never cool.

I agree Weaver is a toolbox but, in this case, I don't blame him for being pissed. Guillen admired that shot far too long and the bat flip was way over the top. Weaver threw at the next guys head though which is not cool. If he would of put it in his lower back, I would be okay with it. But headhunting is never cool.

The only reason Guillen did that was because earlier in the game, Weaver yelled at Magglio for not running fast enough for a HR when in fact Magglio just wasn't sure if it was fair or foul.

Weaver should know better that Magglio does not showboat.

Guillen said after the game that the Magglio incident is what made him do what he did.

The only reason Guillen did that was because earlier in the game, Weaver yelled at Magglio for not running fast enough for a HR when in fact Magglio just wasn't sure if it was fair or foul.

Weaver should know better that Magglio does not showboat.

Guillen said after the game that the Magglio incident is what made him do what he did.

Didn't see the Mags video. Will have to go back and look at that.

**I saw the video of Mag's HR but it doesn't show him long enough at the plate to be able to see how long he stood there. But you could see Weaver staring at him the whole time around the bases. :grin:

Last edited:
Glasgow Rangers +139 pinny

Haugesung vs Sogndal Over 2.75 @ 1.96 (Ladbrokes)

Quick question: Do I list the price that I get it at, or the best price available?

giants/diamondbacks under 7 +105 legends

Major League Baseball

Colorado Rockies +1.5 (+115) stations

Phillies RL -125 BM

nothing yet.

maybe rockies

yankees +135 bluefishwagers

Pirates/Cubs under 8 -105 5dimes