BEST BET - Sunday April 29, 2012

Valorem

value in all things
Since
May 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
Sunday a day at the races.

The first quarter of the Nuggets Lakers game 1 will feature a team that will try very hard to run the other team out of the building. In fact I have not seen a horse work this hard since Sarah J Parker ran down every last scrap of diginity in the Sex and the city Series.

041.jpg

In honor of Hollywoods favorite horse, the Denver Nuggets will seek to exploit the peaceful one's suspension and use the little army of horses to run run run against the tall and slow LA Lakers. The younger team needs to make a quick statement compared to the Lakers did this and done that. Now that G. Karl has unburdened himself of mushy Mello, he has a team of heart that runs and actually cares about winning.

Take the quarter bet of Denver + 1 1/2 for the first quarter at -115 at Bookmaker. I dont like 30-lines but the Nuggets do need to come out very fast. I would also look at the line of first team to ten.

Go Nuggets first quarter

GL here V! Sarah looks awfully good there IMO!

Flyers -1.5 +190 5Mrmonkeys.com

The Devils are beat to shit and cannot hang today

Sunday a day at the races.

The first quarter of the Nuggets Lakers game 1 will feature a team that will try very hard to run the other team out of the building. In fact I have not seen a horse work this hard since Sarah J Parker ran down every last scrap of diginity in the Sex and the city Series.

041.jpg

In honor of Hollywoods favorite horse, the Denver Nuggets will seek to exploit the peaceful one's suspension and use the little army of horses to run run run against the tall and slow LA Lakers. The younger team needs to make a quick statement compared to the Lakers did this and done that. Now that G. Karl has unburdened himself of mushy Mello, he has a team of heart that runs and actually cares about winning.

Take the quarter bet of Denver + 1 1/2 for the first quarter at -115 at Bookmaker. I dont like 30-lines but the Nuggets do need to come out very fast. I would also look at the line of first team to ten.

Go Nuggets first quarter

Great the short fast team tries to pound it in the paint and shoots like 7 for 23....

Loss

PHO-09Mar30-156223.jpg