Ben Roethlisberger To Get Sex Advice From Tiger Woods

means nothing...
she probally fv cked him with $ signs in her eyes...

he nutted, she made sure to save some of the man juice for evidence.

You know, I MIGHT be willing to consider such an angle if Roethlisberger wasn't currently embroiled in civil proceedings for allegedly raping another young woman a couple years ago.

At this point, I'm starting to believe he may indeed just be a scumbag. If he did just rape another girl - just 20 years old, practically a kid - then there's not going to be a whole lot of humor to draw from this, imo.

All I'm saying is it surprises me that not only does the girl not get the benefit of doubt when Roethlisberger has a nearly identical charge pending in civil court, but that Roethlisberger is actually getting the benefit of the doubt....when he has a nearly identical charge pending in civil court.

I guess we'll see if the girl presses charges.

Rottie gets the benifit b/c of all the bogus claims that are made agaisnt celebs.
yea, he did just get accused of the same offense which makes it look bad on his part...
gonna be interesting to see how this one plays out.

theres alot of evil, coniving women out there just looking for a payday...
or Rottie might just be an evil scum himself

I just don't see all THAT many athletes (or celebs for that matter) being accused of rape. Especially not twice.

google celebs accused of rape.

Michael Irvin is another one, havent heard anything about it on the news though

Well, sure there are some notable ones. But what percent of all "celebs" are we talking about?

I don't know what percent of the general population consists of rapist, but I would assume it would transfer proportionally to athletes/celebs. We're talking at least one or two percent, right? So isn't it possible that a decent percentage of those accused might have actually done it? And if you go down this road, wouldn't the percentage of people accused multiple times be even more likely to be guilty?

All I'm saying is it surprises me that not only does the girl not get the benefit of doubt when Roethlisberger has a nearly identical charge pending in civil court, but that Roethlisberger is actually getting the benefit of the doubt....when he has a nearly identical charge pending in civil court.

I guess we'll see if the girl presses charges.

Dude! I'm gay and I'm still gonna have to serve you for that one. Bros before hos! We all know that the only women you can trust on this planet are Robyn and Nina.

All other things being equal, I always lend more credence to the word of a man. This chick will have to provide some serious evidence of sexual assault before I'll consider it credible.

I wish I was a girl. Every time some rich guy made a pass on me I would accuse him for sexual assault.

it must be common if NFL rookies are required to take a class before entering the league about how to protect themselves against these kinds of situation.

Rottie musta skipped the class