Ben Roethlisberger To Get Sex Advice From Tiger Woods

Polaroid

I need a tittle
Since
Jan 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ben Roethlisberger, fresh from being involved in an alleged sexual assault in Georgia, is rumored to have contacted Tiger Woods for some much needed advice on how to get his pecker out of his pants with the minimal of interference from the media and the authorities.

aalhiaaca.jpg

Roethlisberger, who is already being sued by a resident of Reno who claims he raped her in a Lake Tahoe hotel in 2008, was said to have been visiting a number of restaurants and bars in Georgia on Thursday evening before the alleged assault happened early on Friday morning local time.

Regarding the incident at the Capital City nightclub, the Milledgeville police confirmed that a 20 year old woman claimed she was sexually assaulted by a white male who was 6'5", 241 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. However, the police would not confirm that this was Ben Roethlisberger who is 6'5", weight 241 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Can you blame the dude. He has a couple of superBowls on his resume, and he is young yet. he should stay single, and bang as many Waffle House bitches as possible with summer teeth, and butter faces. he should coin his own term of being Rothlisburgered. Something he can only invent.
If I were him, I wouldn't go a day without picking up some Steeler faithful and give her the I-Beam.
Ok I know I'm a sexual degenerate, but given all that this dude has going for him, how can he not be a total sexual deviant, its like
god himself has prophetized it to him.

So in closing I say go for it Ben, stay off the Motorbike, but stay on the snatch.

This dude is going to jail. An article I read said the girl was treated at the hospital. She called the cops immediately and had a rape kit.

I don't think this is just going to blow over.

and he was in Milledgeville, GA of all places.
makes no sense, there is noting in Milledgeville except the state insane asylum.

news said he owns a house there, so I guess maybe he owns some hunting land...
but what the fvck is he hunting this time of yr except 2 legged deer?

He's a hunter alright... a predator in fact.

This dude is going to jail. An article I read said the girl was treated at the hospital. She called the cops immediately and had a rape kit.

I don't think this is just going to blow over.

means nothing...
she probally fv cked him with $ signs in her eyes...

he nutted, she made sure to save some of the man juice for evidence.

He's gonna be taking sex advice.... from a dude named Bubba.

Hey - OH!

I think the girl may have buyers remorse. Maybe she wanted some, and he was a little rough, and she didn't appreciate it. Ben likes being beat around a little, its part of his game, so maybe he does some smacking on his own when he is banging skanky bitches. All in all, it sounds like old Ben was out on the town, picked up a local bitch, fucked her silly, and she then went straight to the hospital to try to cash in. We will know more in a couple of weeks, but it must be rough being a celeb these days. I would start secretly video taping every time I was out with a new bitch if I was Ben. That way he could just whip out the tape and prove that the chick did indeed ask to go ATM then graciously approved of the facial.