Ben Roethlisberger Meets With Roger Goodell

Polaroid

I need a tittle
Since
Jan 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ben Roethlisberger met Tuesday with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in order to discuss the recent issues which have surrounded the two time Superbowl winning quarterback. Top of the agenda was rumored to have been the dire state of Roethlisberger's hair during a press conference on Monday where he apologized for his off field behavior where he has been at the center of two separate investigations relating to alledged sexual based offences. Although nothing was said publicly by Goodell, he was rumored to be privately seething that Roethlisberger quasi-mullet, which looked like something from a bad 1980s movie, was turning the sport into laughing stock.

Roethlisberger commented that the meeting with Goodell was "very productive and neither side gave any indication as to whether he will be fined and/or suspended for his conduct. In some unfortunate timing, another allegation came to light today as Harry Manion, a partner in Boston law firm Cooley Manion Jones, inferred on a Tuesday morning radio interview that there had been a near identical incident involving Roethlisberger but in Las Vegas rather than in a Milledgeville nightclub. Curiously, Mr. Manion backtracked later in the day as he then claimed there was no allegation and he didn't have full knowledge of the situation.

nalfbaaco.jpg

In further bad news for Roethlisberger, he lost the backing of one of his sponsors on Tuesday who cut ties with him in light of his personal issues. PLB Sports, who specialize in marketing endorsed food products, will no longer be running their line of "Big Ben's Beef Jerky" in local GetGo and Giant Eagles food outlets.

nalffaaco.jpg

GetGo and Giant Eagles shoppers are going to be pissed.

I'm stocking up on Hines Ward breakfast cereal just in case he's the next one to get busted.

oalfjaaco.jpg

sharp move Polaroid

i wonder if archie was a shopper of GetGo or Giants Eagle

No way Ben's IQ cracks the 90 barrier

If Goodell didn't sit him down for a talk about that hair, I would have.

FoxSports and ESPN both report on their front page that Goodell is close to deciding Roethlisberger's fate - a slow news day I think. How long does it take to come up with a punishment? No crime committed so just punish him in line with something handed out in the past.

No way Ben's IQ cracks the 90 barrier

I don't know if that's true, but it's a classic case about continually not having people around him to make him act at least sensibly. You know, basic stuff like having a valid licence and wearing a helmet before he gets on his motorcycle.

Even a broken Big Ben is right twice a day.

FoxSports and ESPN both report on their front page that Goodell is close to deciding Roethlisberger's fate - a slow news day I think. How long does it take to come up with a punishment? No crime committed so just punish him in line with something handed out in the past.

I keep hearing discussion along these lines and I confess I haven't followed the situation super closely.

What exactly did he do that he would be punished for?

He fucked (possibly raped) a girl in a public bathroom while his bodyguards watched the door.

With the rape off the table, we are talking about having sex in the bathroom. I am guessing in the absence of charges, it is not against the law. I have to say, I am not particularly troubled by the idea of Ben having sex.

I read this in your previous post as well.

Bear in mind, I am extremely liberal and think sex is just pretty darn swell. I need it spelled out for me why this means he should be prevented from playing football.

you couldn't beat Giant Eagle for the double coupon deals.....

yeah that was horrible hair..... when I watched it that night, that was all i could focus on.....

I read this in your previous post as well.

Bear in mind, I am extremely liberal and think sex is just pretty darn swell. I need it spelled out for me why this means he should be prevented from playing football.

So you have no problem if someone masturbates in your stall before you sit down to take a shit? Good to know. You enjoy STD's? And I'm fairly certain that having sex in public is indeed against the law.

So you have no problem if someone masturbates in your stall before you sit down to take a shit? Good to know.

In your scenario did they just masturbate in the cubicle and leave no trace or randomly jizz all over the toilet seat and floor? It's an important distinction.

They shot it onto the ceiling and just as you grunt, it drips down into your mouth.