Bears/Packers For The NFC North Title

Cougar Bait

I Come Correct
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I've been a Bears fan my whole life. I feel like since Rodgers is playing there is no way the Bears win this game.

So that means Bears have a shot.

Pretty big fokkin game

gl Bears, Coug

I don't see the Bears going anywhere in the playoffs even if they do win. Packers with Rodgers would be a more interesting scenario so I guess I will be cheering for that.

No line at Pinnacle as we speak.

The crap four letter network stated Chic. opened -3 and on announcement GB went to 4.5 fave.

Green Bay now -3 EV at 5 Dimes

Fuck ESPN they obviously don't know what they are talking about, I see 3 and 2.5 across the board

Bears ML and teasers. GB d still sucks and no Matthews.

Yeah I know, that stat ust doesn't make me feel any more confident.

Makes very compelling and high interest for last week of regular season! Two great rivals facing off in a semi-playoff game! Wonder if the NFL office knew Rodgers was playing and Romo wasn't that this might have been the game flexed to Sunday night?

Most of the time rooted for the Pack to beat Chicago over the years but cheering on the Bears in this one! Seen games where Mike Mc seems to like to constantly pass when even far ahead and just going the other way this time!

Basically from my view see 2 explosive offensives with advantage Forte >>> Lacey and Chicago receiving corp >>> Green Bay! Yes Rodgers >>> Cutler but what will we see from a rusty GB QB? Running out of the pocket always big asset for Rodgers to keep defense honest but will he be hesitant to do so? If the Bears I would come after him with everything (do they blitz much?) Cutler on the other hand IMO can be the star QB of this game if he ever learns not to force the issue! Take what they give you!

Then we have here 2 horrific defenses! Big key I believe like FW said is Matthews out for the Pack! Bears in same situation but wondering if Briggs being back for 2nd week does he have anything special left in his tank? Last thought is Crosby has strong leg but seen many clutch FGs by Robbie Gold over the years so give him the nod!

Bears were bad last week but we know how the NFL is week-to-week! I think the home crowd gets behind the Bears to a win on Sunday!

Great situation too for a new commercial to appear afterwards!

Discount+Da+Ble+Check.jpg

Lacy and Starks will run all day on Bears D. Play action with Rodgers will be the deciding factor. Flynn basically ignored Nelson so look for him to be Arods main target. Quarless will be involved also. I worry about a pass rush on Cutler but this guy is not a winner. He has folded in big games, see last yr vs. Pack, and they will need Forte to play big. The Bears receivers have an advantage with height on GB D but the pass D of the Pack has played well last couple games. Randall Cobb is back in the slot and that will be huge. Look for him to maybe throw a pass in this one.

Over for sure, lean GB.

Lacy and Starks will run all day on Bears D. Play action with Rodgers will be the deciding factor. Flynn basically ignored Nelson so look for him to be Arods main target. Quarless will be involved also. I worry about a pass rush on Cutler but this guy is not a winner. He has folded in big games, see last yr vs. Pack, and they will need Forte to play big. The Bears receivers have an advantage with height on GB D but the pass D of the Pack has played well last couple games. Randall Cobb is back in the slot and that will be huge. Look for him to maybe throw a pass in this one.

Over for sure, lean GB.

Homer

44-0 Bears :megaman:

Rodgers probably rushed. I like Chicago

Love it when everyone is on the minor league Packer team, da Bears.