Baseball thread for the year

I am going to keep my baseball picks in this thread. I am glad NBA and NHL are both winding down for the season as I am excited to concentrate on fewer sports.

I am really busy with work and been on the road alot so I don't have much time today for write ups, hopefully it slows down over the next month.

I had an atrocious french open and barely broke even in the ncaa tourney and nba and nhl playoffs, not worth the time I spent on it. Going to be conservative the rest of the baseball year until football starts. All plays 1 unit unless listed otherwise

Ray +133 5dimes

cincy -134 5dimes

Giants -175 5dimes

Phillies -1.5 +120 5dimes

Braves +109 betjam

Good luck in this thread Greg. I myself will miss the NBA and NHL.

Thanks Rogie and Mr. Monkey. Off a 4-1 day, see if it continues

yankees -130 the greek

Giants -102 the greek

I wake up to check my account thinking I had won my Yankee bet and they get shelled in the 7th. Great.

Bad day yesterday. See if we can do any better today.

Zambrano is 1-2, 8.79 on the road and halladay has been looking great.

Phillies -1.5 +105 5dimes

Braves -154 5dimes

Giants -113 5dimes

Great day yesterday. Don't see alot I like today.

Blue jays -119 5dimes

Rays -128 5dimes

I like San Fran at -155
Maybe a parlay on San Fran -155 Yanks -200 and the Philly -180 today. I hate those big lines though

Good luck natty. I wish I had of stayed away from the blue jays

adding a few college baseball picks

Florida state -1.5 runs -110 5dimes

South carolina -2 runs -135 5dimes

trying to find a series bet on Colorado today. They are motivated to get to .500 and will do so with a sweep of the stros. Hmmmmmmmm. I have some cash to invest with a Dallas series W. Not sure just yet. Don't want to just bet for action like the old days. greg do you follow NCAA football. OKSTATE is a -8 fav against Tulsa in week three. They will crush the hell out of Tulsa- I may look at buying them down to 6 1/2 and putting my entire bankroll on it. I need a big bet like that. Good luck brother

Hey natty. I usually am so slammed with work and travel during the summer months, my gambling is minimal at best. This is such a dull time to gamble but I love gambling on college football. Lets start a thread for college football, I love looking at Steeles previews and I get a few others.

Alabama and Oklahoma are two of the teams I see as the best in the country. They should decimate Tulsa. Just talking about college football makes me long for cooler weather and gambling is fun again, Summer doldrums :down:.

Tampa bay -126 Betjam

adding

Texas Rangers TT Over 3.5 runs +100 5dimes

Phillies -1.5 runs -110 5dimes

Braves -122 5dimes

Lot so juice today but interleague play demands it.

reds -149

Tampa bay -142

cardinals -173 5 dimes

Going got add an arena football play and a wnba play

tailing RAS on the arena pick

Tulsa +5.5 late to get this line down, arghh

San Antonio +7 -110 5dimes

Rays 1st 5 innings -.5 -140 dsi

Indians -157 DSI

Brewers +109 betonline

Rays -1.5 +105 bookmaker

St louis -.15 +110 bookmaker