• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 3,766 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
We have Tampa @ Texas at 5:07 and Detroit @ New York at 8:37.

Might as well have some discussion from the professional baseball experts. We have Verlander vs Sabathia in the nightcap. Figure Detroit's best hope is to steal one early with their best guy. I'm thinking Detroit but looking forward to what others are thinking.

We have Tampa @ Texas at 5:07 and Detroit @ New York at 8:37.

Might as well have some discussion from the professional baseball experts. We have Verlander vs Sabathia in the nightcap. Figure Detroit's best hope is to steal one early with their best guy. I'm thinking Detroit but looking forward to what others are thinking.

gl wals

:selfbash: FOK Kato, I didn't need that pointed out.

For the record the use of "we" was in reference to everyone here and elsewhere. It DEFINITELY was not a Daft usage.

hahahaha

thought you would that

hope I can stay up the length of the entire Tigers/Yanks game

gonna be rooting for the Tigers... but haven 't put any wagers on it yet...

might do first five

Gamelive.com is officially rooting for the Rays and the D-backs.

Personally I would rather see Rays/Brewers make the World Series. I just don't want to see Yankees/Phil's (sorry MrMonkey) cause that's kind of blah'ishly expected.

Personally I would rather see Rays/Brewers make the World Series. I just don't want to see Yankees/Phil's (sorry MrMonkey) cause that's kind of blah'ishly expected.

I would love to see TB-Mil since I have +12000 prop on that matchup and Milwaukee +3300 to win ws.

Guess who I'm picking.....Go Rangers!!!

FW, just knowing someone has something like that out there with even a slim possibility makes me want this even more. On the off chance that both make it to the next round you have enormous hedge potential even at the expected high price for their opponents.

Gamelive.com is officially rooting for the Rays and the D-backs.

the yankees won't be around to throw a series so the rays can advance so the rangers are the pick.

Tigers/Phillies, Phils in 6

I just want the yankees to go to game 5 in the ds and 7 in the cs... gonna sell me some tickets.

I just want the yankees to go to game 5 in the ds and 7 in the cs... gonna sell me some tickets.

I just want the Yankees to die in a firey bus crash, so we're kinda in the same boat.