Baseball Playoffs

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 3,790 Views
Dustin, Justin, Austin and Pav's, thanks for offering up a play for Tonight's games.

Think I'm gonna go with a small throw away 2-Team Parlay with Tampa ML and Detroit ML.

Tb -1.5 +240
TB/Tex under 4.5 FF -115
M Moore over 4.5 K's -175
Det -1.5 +180

Were rooting for Rays (they're from Florida, we like Joe Maddon, they got rid of like their highest paid 5/6 players last year) and the
Tigers (Cabrera, Leyland and Dombrowski)

Rays kicked some ass this afternoon. I considered hedging my parlay cause it was guaranteed profit but I let it ride like a true degenerate junkie.

I would love to see TB-Mil since I have +12000 prop on that matchup and Milwaukee +3300 to win ws.

That would be an awesome matchup, just imagine the TV ratings.

Do bets placed on the NYY game yesterday carry over to today? Baseball postponing rules always confuzed me.

Fucking Rays. Wow oh wow!

Do bets placed on the NYY game yesterday carry over to today? Baseball postponing rules always confuzed me.

Fucking Rays. Wow oh wow!

Canceled

YOURE canceled :lmao:

Just kidding Wally.

So the game starts in the 2nd at 1-1 today though, right?

Wally how about them Rays? Swarmy told me right from day one this was a winning team. That fucking guy :lol:

Yes, the game will continue from the point they were at last night.

I should only speak for 5-Dimes I guess but all pending anything on Tigers/Yankees was canceled. Even the parlay I had resorted back to just the Rays game.

Bread get some Brewers today.

I should clarify all pending Tigers/Yankees pertaining to that particular game.

Wal I'm not betting. Just sitting home drinking beer watching sports/UFC today. Wal I didn't make it :dunno:

Wal if you bet the over in the NYY game today at 9, you already get the 2 runs in, right? Seems kinda wacky.

Wal let's go get smashed.

To be honest I don't know but I would assume that to be true. I didn't check the TOTAL for the game yesterday but would imagine it was relatively low considering who was on the mound. That 9 in todays game has the existing 2 runs factored in.

You're definitely lonely if you are carrying on a conversation with me past 2 post.

Wally look for my fake losing UFC picks later on.

Wally I can NOT emphasize enough to you that I did not make it.

Not in any form, fashion or likelihood.

Wally, I killed Jesus. I killed Kennedy. I killed Rebecca Schaeffer.

God bless your weenie that I have pictured nonstop since 1873.

Det/NY total was 7

I played TB +107 and Detroit +140 (long gone). Fister has been a top-10 pitcher since coming to Detroit.

That would be an awesome matchup, just imagine the TV ratings.

I see what you did there.

I'm rooting for a PHI/DET World Series

I think it would be a pretty sex series and who better to beat the Phillies than Los Tigres