• Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 898 Views

Potato

FOOTBALLS COMING HOME
Since
Sep 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
William Hill becomes book #2 to tell Potato "no mas". Last month or so we've ran incredibly hot betting mostly soccer and tennis. Today we won basically every bet there. Went on to our app and limits were shattered to an amount that rivals Bet $3.65.

To be fair, we got while the getting was good at Stations. After they switched line managers post Pats-Giants super bowl the offerings weren't nearly that good. This year they decided to switch to .15 cent baseball lines which were practically unbeatable.

South Point has become incredibly recreational under Vaccaro for everything but NFL (will still take 3K on any side, but everyone has big limits for NFL in this town). Coasts has stopped offering soccer altogether after offering spreads for the longest time and switching to 1X2 this year. Cantor doesn't want us betting soccer there anymore after we beat them pretty bad on a Peru-Chile WCQ last year.

Give it 2 years and we probably won't be in this town anymore. Game is nearly up for Potato. About time to find a real job.

I thought you were working at the airport. I expected to see this post 2years ago. Way to hang in there.:dunno:

I thought you were working at the airport. I expected to see this post 2years ago. Way to hang in there.:dunno:

+1 potato and tomato are non-international men of mystery

and yes lilly, good share

these guys normally keep to themselves

Lol @ ".15 cent baseball lines which were practically unbeatable"

If you were picking winners 15cent lines mean nothing.

Potato, just bet more winners.

Common.

some fukkin fessional.

When we first moved out here we gambled professionally.

We've reduced our play since picking up a part-time job, going to flight school, and moving to the burbs over the past few years.

We still try to bet on just about everything that we can, but this town isn't long for advantage players in non-major U.S. markets.

But tell us more about how you played softball for Razors team. I feel that we never got the full story.

Must be doing something right to get banned

In a few years the shit is going to be legal anyway and we'll all have more options