• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 1,093 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
"Research has shown what many of us already notice: Women experience an increase in sexual desire when they are most fertile. This is a couple days before you ovulate, which is the right time to have sex if you want to get pregnant."

This would explain Ninas naughty behaviour around here lately.

Nina may be a southern lady, but nature trumps manners.

awwwww...you love me too.

Ignore plommer he can't love you the way I love you........

IN the words of the great golfer tiger woods:

Next time i see you, you better beg and if you don't do it right i will slap, spank, bite and fuck you till mercy

Ignore plommer he can't love you the way I love you........

IN the words of the great golfer tiger woods:

Next time i see you, you better beg and if you don't do it right i will slap, spank, bite and fuck you till mercy

yeah, that would work

Orrrrrr.........Nina is just in complete control of her sexuallity and has decided to express herself in a more revealing manner lately. The environment here lends itself to complete and utter expression and makes it's posters feel secure in the knowledge that that will be accepted in return.

I think this is the biggest erection I"ve ever had on a gambling forum........ actually it might be my first......

Yay!! I did it!!! And that is kinda hot

I think this is the biggest erection I"ve ever had on a gambling forum........ actually it might be my first......

With all these cock threads I felt gay in saying that........ but it is gaymelive.com...... so it's probably all good

And yes nina you did it

You know, I used to enjoy being the poster with the "one-track mind" but you guys are taking that away from me!