Aussie Open Final - Chime in Now Fukks.....

BGS 9.5

Basement Dweller
Since
Jan 31, 2010
Score
Tokens
In 10 years of betting, I have done this exactly ONCE on tennis. I don't care, I am taking Murray +135 based soley upon the reasoning that I am UP and have a lil bit of alcohol left. so there.

I certainly WANT Murray to win it but I have no insight in the match. As of now it looks like I'll be on Murray. GL to us.

Rogue, tell us about this 'want' of yours. Just a bet on Murray or more than that ?

Rogatien, I have none either. I don't really care right now, which has gone against my very conservative play on bets the last 2 weeks. goog luck. It won't be huge, I know that much. But I would like some chatter NTL....

Rogue, tell us about this 'want' of yours. Just a bet on Murray or more than that ?

Besides the money I would like him to win a big event like this. Just someone I have alway liked, not particularly followed, but have enjoy his play. Like Mark Webber in F1, or Dario Conca in my avatar.

I am taking Murray +135 based soley upon the reasoning that I am UP and have a lil bit of alcohol left. so there.

This pretty much embodies the spirit of www.gamelive.com

salut and god bless

My local just posted +150 - I am in for the official bet!!!!11!!!

Daft, you sir are correct, I won't even pretend to know what I am doing here.

Bg we must be pro since we are doing this at this hour. We just got to work on the classic part.

Bg we must be pro since we are doing this at this hour. We just got to work on the classic part.

RJ, you are classic and pro, I am non-classic and only semi-pro at best. goog luck and good say.! and some would say too long haired111!

For those that would say that Tomato said "haters gone hate".

I bet Tomato would be on a big +150 tennis dog, RIP....

fukk me, The Wild Bunch is on, maybe the 2nd or 3rd best western foking ever - gives me Aussie commercial viewing time....

Besides the money I would like him to win a big event like this. Just someone I have alway liked, not particularly followed, but have enjoy his play. Like Mark Webber in F1, or Dario Conca in my avatar.

I don't have such feelings any more...the fan in me is dead. Good luck with your bets.

Ima pour scotch #1 in just a minute - beer is all gone.....

Vagabond one day we will have to see Sachin Tendulkar score a century live. Common one time let's do this.

woo hoo, match time just a minute away!!!!!!