Attn: Tacomax

• Start date
  • Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 1,402 Views
Oh great. As if there isn't enough going on over here, now I have to worry about Tacomax.

Mostly the Miami Heat. For good chunks of the day I sit and fret about the Miami Heat - and now Tacomax.

Muddy your worrying about the Heat hasn't yet become a serious problem, you aren't referring to them as YOUR Miami Heat yet. When you get so caught up in them that you start claiming ownership then you will have serious problems.

I actually did originally type "my Miami Heat" - I kid you not - but I changed it. I just couldn't let myself be that vulnerable.

It's okay at least they are doing a tad bit better than my suns

Taco had several "accidents" last night. He might be okay, though.

He got out of going to a wedding today because "his face hurt too much".

We're staying in LA an extra day. He's coming over later for more destruction troubles.

He got out of going to a wedding today because "his face hurt too much".

We're staying in LA an extra day. He's coming over later for more destruction troubles.

I'll start putting up padding.

Man, I hope I'm not getting myself into trouble. I seem to remember telling Taco WAY too much information about myself last night. I hope he remembers even less than I do.

I doubt it. He's supposed to be a pro at remembering.

Did he do damage to his person?

We were at someone's house and I went outside via the glass sliding door. Half I minute later, I went to go inside via the glass sliding door fully expecting it to be still open. It wasn't still open. Cue face on glass. My face hurts today.